Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Why my scorponok looks like that ?

HaİLLordKolsuzHaİLLordKolsuz Posts: 4
edited November 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
d5lm1msor5p8.png
mkch5t2elrda.png
İm using general Mobile gm 8d i bought scoroponok but his looks like weird and he has very annoying red spots parts of body i hope u will care about this (if i made a mistake on my writing sorry about that im playing from Turkey this game have fun
Tagged:

Comments

• Optima1POptima1P Posts: 136
    It's a glitch

For specific phones, red dust appears on Skorpy, so there's nothing you can really do about that.
  • Optima1P wrote: »
    It's a glitch

For specific phones, red dust appears on Skorpy, so there's nothing you can really do about that.
    Ohh im regret for buy scorponok now :neutral:
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

Why? It doesn’t affect his game play or abilities...
  • Darm0k wrote: »

Why? It doesn’t affect his game play or abilities...

İ know he is too strong maybe best bot ever but when i see this red spots im very upset
  • Its annoying as hell to look at. I still use him here and there, but its bothersome. Even moreso that Kabam has had all this time since he was released to fix it and they choose not to.
  • I'll do you one better. Why is my g1 megs black instead of light gray, other characters are darker than they should be? It all comes down to phone types. Some phones have better graphics, while those, like mine, have worse graphics.(i had good graphics on the same phone before some stupid bug or update made them look like android graphics again) They should have a fix on phones where they fix graphical bugs, such as scorp and g1 megs, whenever they can.
  • I'll do you one better. Why is my g1 megs black instead of light gray, other characters are darker than they should be? It all comes down to phone types. Some phones have better graphics, while those, like mine, have worse graphics.(i had good graphics on the same phone before some stupid bug or update made them look like android graphics again) They should have a fix on phones where they fix graphical bugs, such as scorp and g1 megs, whenever they can.

ggud2r5e4k8c.png
    Looks like that?
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited November 2019
    I'll do you one better. Why is my g1 megs black instead of light gray, other characters are darker than they should be? It all comes down to phone types. Some phones have better graphics, while those, like mine, have worse graphics.(i had good graphics on the same phone before some stupid bug or update made them look like android graphics again) They should have a fix on phones where they fix graphical bugs, such as scorp and g1 megs, whenever they can.

ggud2r5e4k8c.png
    Looks like that?

Yes, exactly like that. They gotta fix bugs like that. It makes bots look unappealing.

ggud2r5e4k8c.png
    Looks like that?

Yes, exactly like that. They gotta fix bugs like that. It makes bots look unappealing.

How is a jet black megatron unappealing?
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I'll do you one better. Why is my g1 megs black instead of light gray, other characters are darker than they should be? It all comes down to phone types. Some phones have better graphics, while those, like mine, have worse graphics.(i had good graphics on the same phone before some stupid bug or update made them look like android graphics again) They should have a fix on phones where they fix graphical bugs, such as scorp and g1 megs, whenever they can.

ggud2r5e4k8c.png
    Looks like that?

In the case of Scorpinock, yes it needs to be fixed, it looks like his organic half has permanent chicken pox.
    But I have to say, the Megatron version looks kinda cool 😄
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    edited November 2019
    d5lm1msor5p8.png
    mkch5t2elrda.png
    İm using general Mobile gm 8d i bought scoroponok but his looks like weird and he has very annoying red spots parts of body i hope u will care about this (if i made a mistake on my writing sorry about that im playing from Turkey this game have fun
    That’s not a glitch, he’s getting ready for his reskin. y94fpgripdsc.jpg
    GIMLET FOR 2020. We need another beast former.
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited November 2019
    Decimus234 wrote: »

ggud2r5e4k8c.png
    Looks like that?

How is a jet black megatron unappealing?

It's not unappealing, but he's supposed to be light grey. Seeing his game image portraying him as light grey is a bit disappointing when you see that he isn't. If kabam made the image black, it would be decent. I hope they can fix it at one point, but for now, I'll 'enjoy' jet black megatron.
  • Explanations:
    Scorponok has been infected by the HATE PLAGUE! So he's all angry and boiled up inside.

As for Black Megatron? That's just his Transmetal form that he gained after Bw Megs used his spark millions of years back.
    swww0nr73uxz.jpg
  • Even i play on android my scorponok is fine no red dust on his body parts