Home Alliance Recruitment
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

[WAODE] Warriors Of Darkness is open for new recruits.

OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
edited November 2019 in Alliance Recruitment
From the ashes of Youtube Gang, the Warriors of Darkness rises. We are a new alliance that will do map 3, 40+ AM. Requirements: at least 3 rank 5 4 stars. It's the minimum you would need to take in order to make progress in AM. Level requirement is 40+. Status is open, but we will remove low level players. Hope to see some new commanders.

Comments

• Options
    The hell? My brother's alliance is named Warriors Of Darkness....get a unique name XD
  • Options
    The hell? My brother's alliance is named Warriors Of Darkness....get a unique name XD

Hey, if his alliance didn't open a thread for recruiting, it's fair.
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited November 2019

Oh but he did

It was a while ago but he did
  • Options

Oh but he did

What am i supposed to do? Kick everyone out, and spend 2k gold just so i can have a unique alliance name?
  • Options

Oh but he did

What am i supposed to do? Kick everyone out, and spend 2k gold just so i can have a unique alliance name?

Absolutely :P
  • Options
    If you couldn't tell I'm messing with you...idc about the alliance name XD
  • Options
    OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited November 2019

Oh but he did

Absolutely :P

I'll deal with that after this am. Now, back to the main topic.

Looking for 10ish members. We just started and have quite a few strong commanders already. Officers are LukeConnerton, ICPRIME. More officers will be available soon.
  • Options
    Have spots for 9 ish members. Would like at least 3 more members to do 2 groups of map 3.