Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Getting banned cause how terrible censor is

Kabam fix this now i had enough of getting banned cause of censor the most Innocent words can get you banned. Why is this a thing why cant you idiots fix this problem its so easy to fix but you people choose not to fix it. You are pushing players away from playing this all you people at kabam only care about one thing...MONEY. Everyone knows it im sick of this stupid nonsensical **** please get your damn censor fixed it doesn't even censor bad words it censors word like ...yes .....gay and many words that aren't bad. How is this even possible this censors is against my 1st amendment rights ....you do realize people might sue over this right also please unban me i have people to talk to .....if you don't im leaving this game....
Tagged:

Comments

• also this is happening to other people as well not just me please kabam what the hell are you guys doing ?
  • Lmao. Your first amendment right? You do realize when you agree to the terms of service, you agreed to not use language like that right?
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    First off the game is global so words that are "ok" here are bad words elsewhere is some. Yes the filter is overboard but I've played since December and never been chat banned... so I'd have to say by you anger in your post it's your word choice. As well most of us turned off global chat long ago anyhow
  • STORMZZSTORMZZ Posts: 57
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    First off the game is global so words that are "ok" here are bad words elsewhere is some. Yes the filter is overboard but I've played since December and never been chat banned... so I'd have to say by you anger in your post it's your word choice. As well most of us turned off global chat long ago anyhow

and yet you can't understand it's "ETC " meaning etc.
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    edited August 2017
    The US first amendment prevents the US federal government from passing laws that restrict speech. It doesn't give people the right to say anything they want without social or political consequence and it doesn't impose an obligation on private companies to carry your speech
  • ScareClownScareClown Posts: 5
    edited August 2017
    DareWreck wrote: »
    Lmao. Your first amendment right? You do realize when you agree to the terms of service, you agreed to not use language like that right?
    so yes to you is a badword? lol good job
    second the censor doesnt ban badwords like damn and hell and so on....soooooooooo
    all i do is say nice things but get banned anyway lol the logic
  • STORMZZ wrote: »
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    so you think i shouldnt be angry at getting banned no reason? lol your reasoning is weird and i never curse on global so explain that
    and yet you can't understand it's "ETC " meaning etc.

• i'm just gonna assume this is a bug and Kabam will fix their stuff....i was angry i had good heroes but doesn't mean i cursed in global so the logic from some of you is illogical stop trying to fight me i just want this problem fixed, not to be hated on....
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    Let's just all act like this idiot never made a post suing over global chat must be like 12 years old lol
  • Hi there!

We do have moderators reviewing in game chat as well as reports made by other players.

Chat bans can be temporary (lasting from 1 to 3 days) or possibly permanent. Chat bans occur when a user is violating the Terms of Service, which includes the general guidelines similar to those in the Forum Rules (such as: profanity, flooding, spamming, insults, excessive non-game related conversation as a few examples). An in game chat ban will affect every area of chat including private, global, alliance, etc…

The moderation team does not have access to in game accounts, therefore we are unable to verify if this was in fact a chat ban or not. For account specific issues, please contact the support team as they will be better equipped to advise in this situation.

Contacting support:

From the Main screen, tap the grey gear icon in the top left corner of the screen. From there, tap on the button that says “Support”. Seek your question, if you’re not able to find the answer and have more questions, touch the button that states, “Need more help? Contact us” to submit a support ticket.

Due to the fact that we are unable to assist, and are directing you to contact support, this thread is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.