Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Can someone explain AM rewards to me?

I know MCOC like the back of my hand but still figuring out TF.One thing that’s been aggravating me is AM.What do you have to do to get usable/decent rewards from AM.The ally I been playing with from day 1(haven’t been in any other)gets nothing but T3 basic and T1A.Im always drowning in those sparks making rewards and time spent doing AM complete pointless.

What do you have to do to get T4B?

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Do higher level difficulty of AM. Exploration of master spotlight and arena will give t4b as well. Also selling t3b
  • Yeah I push hard in the spotlights 100% everything but the last chapter on hardest difficulty.I do the arena also but been just getting last milestone n stopping.Whats the # to shoot for for next rank spot?

That’s besides the point but appreciate info my main question was AM.Im sick of playing it for T3B.What difficultly is needed get T4B
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    IMO top 6 is worth it, top 3 is best but poor for the difficulty. D level will be 100+ easily for top 6
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited November 2019
    Yeah I push hard in the spotlights 100% everything but the last chapter on hardest difficulty.I do the arena also but been just getting last milestone n stopping.Whats the # to shoot for for next rank spot?

That’s besides the point but appreciate info my main question was AM.Im sick of playing it for T3B.What difficultly is needed get T4B

I don't understand... You finish everything except what will give the largest payout of what you want and need the most of... 😣

That just doesn't make sense. Not finishing master is certainly not considered "pushing hard".

Sorry to burst your bubble, but if you can't finish master spotlight, you won't be able to fight AM difficulty high enough to earn more t4b.

Finish spotlight 100% on expert and master every month. Use your free energon to do it.
  • Manthro wrote: »
    Yeah I push hard in the spotlights 100% everything but the last chapter on hardest difficulty.I do the arena also but been just getting last milestone n stopping.Whats the # to shoot for for next rank spot?

I don't understand... You finish everything except what will give the largest payout of what you want and need the most of... 😣

That just doesn't make sense. Not finishing master is certainly not considered "pushing hard".

Sorry to burst your bubble, but if you can't finish master spotlight, you won't be able to fight AM difficulty high enough to earn more t4b.

Finish spotlight 100% on expert and master every month. Use your free energon to do it.

Yeah that’s the problem the cost to 100% the last chapter outweighs the T4B.I do the 1st n 2nd chapters to get what I can without spending.Im nowhere’s near the end game in TF just got my 1st R4 5* n a few R3s.
  • So basically no matter what AM is absolutely pointless unless able to have a roster that can 100% last chapter on hardest difficulty?

It’s stupid so you need stronger bots to 100% last chapter and play Hard AM to get T4B but can’t get the T4B to upgrade bots become u can’t play those modes.Its like a endless loop.
    edited November 2019
    Manthro wrote: »

Yeah that’s the problem the cost to 100% the last chapter outweighs the T4B.I do the 1st n 2nd chapters to get what I can without spending.Im nowhere’s near the end game in TF just got my 1st R4 5* n a few R3s.

If you have r4 5* bots, you can most definitely defeat master spotlight without much problem. You can do it with r3 bots as well.

Need to work on your skills, anticipation, and understanding of how to best utilize the bots you have in the best matchups.

I'm not saying that to offend you... It's true.

Top players in this game have (and still) complete master 100% using fully forged 4* bots. In some cases, an r5 f100 4* bot is superior to an r3 5* because the skills are more powerful. The gap is not as impactful on an r4 5* vs r5 4*, however.

In this case, it truly is not the size... It's how you use it.
  • Yeah still don’t have all the ins and outs of the game down I came over from the endgame of MCOC that’s where I invest most my time and money but got hooked into TF a few months ago.

There’s hardly any info on YouTube explaining/braking down things like MCOC.The TF community seems dead outside of Inightskies.

When I do watch him he’s just blowing through the quests with R5 5*s so I don’t get much insight on what 4*s counter what.
    Yeah still don’t have all the ins and outs of the game down I came over from the endgame of MCOC that’s where I invest most my time and money but got hooked into TF a few months ago.

There’s hardly any info on YouTube explaining/braking down things like MCOC.The TF community seems dead outside of Inightskies.

When I do watch him he’s just blowing through the quests with R5 5*s so I don’t get much insight on what 4*s counter what.

Find the community chats on LINE.

There's plenty of us on there with a great deal of knowledge that may be able to help you.

I'm sure someone in your alliance is in the one of the chats, or knows somebody who is.

• Nah I joined this alliance I’m in from the time I started playing none of them use line
  • My ID on line is F***Kabam666 I’m sure u can use ur imagination to fill in the blanks if you could add me to the rooms
  • 11218931121893 Posts: 144
    My ID on line is F***Kabam666 I’m sure u can use ur imagination to fill in the blanks if you could add me to the rooms

Lol nice one
    This made me giggles
  • Does it really require a PhD to figure it out the AM rewards?
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Have you looked at the milestones or rank rewards to compare where your alliance is at and where you would like to be? All the rewards are listed.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    If you need help figuring out the level needed, I believe the base value is approx 2900.

So 2900 x level multiplier x 3 BGs x 4 days. Assuming you are getting 100% each BG.

You can use a slightly lower base value like 2700 -2800 if you want some leeway.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited November 2019
    OP:
    The tougher the difficulty of AM, the better the rewards.
    You need >3.32 to start achieving T4Be.

Now to achieve 100% in difficult AMs, EVERYONE has to do their part, i.e.
    1. Be able to clear your damn lane, despite class disadvantage. Not even talking bosses here.
    2. Not pick a daft squad purely for synergy. Especially if said synergy contains 2 bots of the same class and are underpowered for task.
    3. Not making AM members wait 8hrs due to said "Synergy Dream Team" being unable to defeat the FIRST bot in section 1.
    (Screenshots are fun!)
    4. Unfathomably asking alliance leaders for HARDER AM when points 1, 2, 3 ring true for near EVERY AM.
    5. Also, all your questions can be answered by clicking that (i) button on mission banners.
    6. Or better yet this icon in forums (O--). It's on the top right of the screen.
    7. SIGH.
  • JKL wrote: »
    Have you looked at the milestones or rank rewards to compare where your alliance is at and where you would like to be? All the rewards are listed.

Willing to bet the OP has not or if OP has, the OP cannot interpret it.