Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

2 STAR Megatronus

What is the best way to get a 2 star megatronus?
as i have a 3 star fully maxed megatronus forge 75 and i want to get him to level 100

Comments

• As far as I’m aware, a 2* version of Megatronus doesn’t exist, even in the exclusive crystals.

So, unless I’m wrong about that, the best way to get one would be.... to bribe one of Kabam’s programmers.
  • Nightpath wrote: »
    As far as I’m aware, a 2* version of Megatronus doesn’t exist, even in the exclusive crystals.

So, unless I’m wrong about that, the best way to get one would be.... to bribe one of Kabam’s programmers.

It does exist...wait for a special event I'd say
  • Yup. Exclusive bot crystal. I have one too.
  • Nice! I stand corrected. Looks like you can save your bribe money for something else.
  • Huh. There’s a two star megatronus. Cool.
  • I think the Premium Demolition Crystal or the Exclusive 2* Bot Crystal?
  • Only from 2~4* Premium demo crystal in special tabs
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Nightpath wrote: »
    Nice! I stand corrected. Looks like you can save your bribe money for something else.

Like the 5* tronus
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    Maybe
    So you say an exclusive bot crystal?
    Where do you get those ?
    Or a 2 to 4 star demo crystal we can get easily in arenas right?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Firebot wrote: »
    Maybe
    So you say an exclusive bot crystal?
    Where do you get those ?
    Or a 2 to 4 star demo crystal we can get easily in arenas right?

Only when the said arena (class clash arena) appears. They go in rotation and the most recent one is the Warrior class. Might take a while to see Demo, probably long enough for you to land a 4* Megatronus through PBC.
    ok but still
    any clue on those exclusive bot crystals?
    i believe the next one IS Demo cuz i saw it for one day in upcoming arenas
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited November 2019
    The Exclusive 2-star Bot Crystals will show up in the Raid Store at least once a month (you can get up to 3 for 12K Raid Chips each... there is a specific date those crystals will show up... I thought it just happened recently, though). The next Class Clash Arena Event should be happening the weekend of Nov. 23-24, FYI...hopfully it will be a Demo event. I also remember getting a 2* Megatronus from the Flyers Crystal during the Generations Month Event back in September.

P.S. Check out this link for when you MIGHT see the Exclusive 2* Bots next: https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/7933/rotating-raid-store-items-list-28-days

It likely needs to be updated, but if you can match up where the store is in the 28-day rotation, it will help predicting what comes next. (I want to say we were on Day 20 yesterday?)
  • Day 21 started 29 minutes ago
    i tried the exclusive 2 star bot crystal but only saw galv primal hound dinobot and some other bot but no tronus
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Firebot wrote: »
    i tried the exclusive 2 star bot crystal but only saw galv primal hound dinobot and some other bot but no tronus

No. He's not there. 2* Tronus exists only in Premium Demo crystal (class class arena, for that matter).
    exactly
  • You could somehow get a 2* Unicron but he is still just a 2* bot...
  • I'd be happy to get a 2* Tronus just to forge him into my 3* and unlock 100 forge levels.

I'm not really using my 3* Tronus (except in occasional arena fights); I just think it'd be fun to max him out.
    You could somehow get a 2* Unicron but he is still just a 2* bot...

Seriously pal??

I'd be happy to get a 2* Tronus just to forge him into my 3* and unlock 100 forge levels.

I'm not really using my 3* Tronus (except in occasional arena fights); I just think it'd be fun to max him out.

I Know right!
  • Firebot wrote: »
    You could somehow get a 2* Unicron but he is still just a 2* bot...

Seriously pal??

He's joking
    edited November 2019
    i know :wink:
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    edited November 2019
    I’m not joking about 2* bots being next to useless though...
    yeah but its about 2 star megatronus bruv
  • Confirmed... 2* Tronus is available in the Premium Demolition Crystal. Demo Arenas going on now...
  • Play the Demolition Arena. That’s the only way to get him
  • Opened 3 Premium Demolition Crystals...

lfsxj3n4izal.png

So, there’s the visual proof of how you get a 2* Tronus.

(If I could trade him to you Firebot, I would... I’d accept a 2* Grindor...)
  • MystaJayMystaJay Posts: 135
    I dare you to max forge him and see how op he is