Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

The age old battle. Which one to Rank 5?

With the new event I'll have my first T4 Class Spark soon and it's going to be a Tactician one. Which of these two legendary bots deserves the title of my first Rank 5?

The age old battle. Which one to Rank 5? 24 votes

Generations Megatron
75%
XBone_CrusherXGunz0DaveJLBlack_ThoughtLatimustronDarkMatrixBntyhntr3232_BlackRazak1121893JIMMY_SABLarry1337Starkiller7SlayerScarredArachnid333Sycko5KittenVanjieBaRdYaAmN 18 votes
Generations Prime
25%
TsunamiChuck_CanuckM00NBobnfloydOptimalOptimus_MV1mac10smg_ToaOfGreen 6 votes

Comments

• 11218931121893 Posts: 144
    edited November 2019
    Generations Megatron
    iBK wrote: »
    With the new event I'll have my first T4 Class Spark soon and it's going to be a Tactician one. Which of these two legendary bots deserves the title of my first Rank 5?

Having his signature awakened he's great steal repair buff,power rate armor etc
    Solo best tact. imo
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Generations Megatron
    Highly depends on your team
    Anyway my point is for OGM, cus he's got more utility than prime.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    If you run with Rat then OG. If not, then Megs is the better choice (assuming he's awakened).
  • iBKiBK Posts: 200
    Both awakened, Megs 25, OGP 15. I don't really have a main team anymore per se, but my top bots are Shockwave, WJ, Prowl, Cheetor, Megs, OGP and Tronus
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited November 2019
    Generations Prime
    Both are very good. I would recommend prime because he bleeds are powerful when duped, and get stronger with each sig level. He's still good unduped though. Best tactician imo. But it depends on the team, like others have said. If megatron fits more, go with him.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited November 2019
    Generations Megatron
    Megatron fits more because you got shockwave and tronus
    If there was a ratchet in your team then OGP would shine
    @iBK
  • Generations Megatron
    I'd do Megs honestly
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Generations Megatron
    IDW made him rather likeable in my eyes, also I like his synergies (which is funny since I don't even have any for him)