Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What team should i use for ROK?

OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
bsql95315t8s.png
y252cq9exqsp.png
zofyeco6lvpw.png
c8vjf0z0ab04.png

So, i want to conquer ROK, and i know i can, because i defeated all bots until mirage. I can defeat BC with mv1, magnus with tronus, and Megatron with tronus or prime. What Bot should i use to counter mirage? A bot that would fit in my team. He's so bloody annoying. When i finally beat him, the rest of rok will be easier.
When i first attempted rok, i had Ratchet, Jazz, wheeljack, tronus, and gs prime. I need a brawler for BC as well.
Tagged:

Comments

• Kickback purifies the shock with his heavy...he's the best option

Would you say i should take him to rank 3 then?

Would you say i should take him to rank 3 then?

Absolutely
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited November 2019
    I know kickback purifies shock debuff but why would you wanna get hit in the first place?

Use blaster and play smart 🤷‍♂️ not hard.

(Off topic)
    Btw i see you always saying Bonecrusher being the better warrior than drift but you have ranked up drift higher than Bonecrusher 😂😂😂
  • Slayer wrote: »
    I know kickback purifies shock debuff but why would you wanna get hit in the first place?

(Off topic)
    Btw i see you always saying Bonecrusher being the better warrior than drift but you have ranked up drift higher than Bonecrusher 😂😂😂

Well, for one, kickback can heal, whereas blaster cannot. Though i suppose blaster can prevent ranged from hitting me by his interference.

And i ranked up drift because unlike bonecrusher (who has an inferior anti evade) drift can counter evaders easier and fits into my squad more.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @OptimalOptimus_MV1 in my hubris, i went with 3x R5 4* (Galvatron, MM, Cyclonus) and 2x R3 5* (Rhinox, Bonecrusher) and ended up spending 2K-ish energon; roughly 9 months ago.

Best to have R4 5* as minimum unless you're super ninja and can pull off 120+ hit combos.

From your squad concentrate on Nemesis, Kickback, Tantrum, Rhinox 5* and 4* Tronus (or another 5*: Primal)
  • Slayer wrote: »

(Off topic)

Well, for one, kickback can heal, whereas blaster cannot. Though i suppose blaster can prevent ranged from hitting me by his interference.

And i ranked up drift because unlike bonecrusher (who has an inferior anti evade) drift can counter evaders easier and fits into my squad more.

Blaster can heal. He just needs to be shot.
  • Decimus234 wrote: »
    Slayer wrote: »

(Off topic)

Blaster can heal. He just needs to be shot.

Blaster isn't duped.
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited November 2019
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    @OptimalOptimus_MV1 in my hubris, i went with 3x R5 4* (Galvatron, MM, Cyclonus) and 2x R3 5* (Rhinox, Bonecrusher) and ended up spending 2K-ish energon; roughly 9 months ago.

Best to have R4 5* as minimum unless you're super ninja and can pull off 120+ hit combos.

From your squad concentrate on Nemesis, Kickback, Tantrum, Rhinox 5* and 4* Tronus (or another 5*: Primal)

Hm. Not to be overly prideful or anything, but i can beat every single bot up until mirage, without using energon. I mainly use OGP and tronus to crush through the bots. I am sure i could probably beat BC with mv1, but tantrum? Maybe.

When i attempted ROK i used this team:
    Jazz
    Wheeljack
    Ogp
    Tronus
    Ratchet (rank 1 4 star)

I did pretty well, defeating every bot without anyone on my squad fainting, or using energon, up until mirage. I tried jazz and OGP and i think i whittled mirage down by 30%. While i know BC is next, and i could use tantrum, i haven't mastered tantrum as much as i have Mv1, therefore, i MIGHT use Mv1, as i know he can heal when bleeding, and does some big damage.

Hm.... Nemesis? I'll focus on him for sure. But I ask you, @BlackRazak. Why would i need nemesis? I can understand bots like Rhinox, kickback, tronus, and tantrum, but why Nemesis? He's good for buffs, however, i don't recall seeing any bots in ROK with buffs nemesis can copy. He also will not he able to defeat grindor without taking hours, who, i could beat with OGP.

For rhinox, i suppose that is alright. He's also duped.

Tantrum might be phenomenal, but i kinda dislike his gameplay, having to rush forward and not dodge back, where i lose my buffs. If i bring tantrum, what synergies should i use?

I don't have any other 5 star brawlers except an unduped grimlock.

If i go with a 4 star squad, which would consist of OGP, tronus, ratchet, wheeljack, and jazz, who should i replace?
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Nemesis has heal. Important for long battles.
    Also i misread the headline. Thought it was RoTK. Where i died at 72% completion multiple times. Multiple, multiple times.
    Thanks, Wassupinator.

ROK you can (if so blessed with understanding game mechanics and good reflexes) sort out with a bunch of R5 4*, as i did.
    Still used stuff from my inventory, though.

Tantrum is wonderful against BC. Watch your power bars. Plan around unstoppable.

Your Grimlock is crap without his purify.

Plan around class advantage, synergy is just a bonus when you have so few R4 (like me).

I used to champion the usage of R5 4* to death, till i attempted RoTK and full master exploration.
    Save yourself the grief.
    BTW, some fights do last over 15 minutes.
    Pause and a charge cable are your friends.
  • The fights aren't too difficult when i use OGP and tronus, BlackRazak, as both have heal (OGP+ Ratchet is very nice and very helpful). I know i can defeat BC, Magnus, and Megatron. The problem is MIRAGE. I suppose using kickback is in order? If it is, should my team be this;
    Tantrum OR Mv1
    Ogp
    Kickback or jazz?
    Ratchet
    Tronus.

So i think it'll go like this:
    Mixmaster-Megatronus
    Sideswipe-Megatronus
    Grindor- Optimus Prime
    Bludgeon- Optimus Prime
    Starscream- Megatronus
    Soundwave- Optimus Prime
    Grimlock- any bot
    Barricade- Optimus Prime
    Mirage-?
    Bonecrusher- Mv1 or Tantrum
    Ultra Magnus- Megatronus
    Demolition Megatron- Megatronus/ OGP.
  • ajmng5i6mrky.png
    Alright then. I'll use him in ROK. Team is:
    Ogp
    Tronus
    Ratchet
    Tantrum
    Kickback
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited November 2019
    You're good to go...good luck!

I was able to get to the same place you were without spending energon so I'll be attempting it as soon as I R4 Bee!