Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

CRASH! BANG! WALLOP!

BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
edited November 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
It's 11.07.2019 and it's been excruciatingly painful in AM, Raids, Missions, etc. due to the abnormal amount of CRASHES and FREEZING, LAG.

l9in4qexud4o.png
Observe the timer.

in8edpllqvd9.png
Per usual, a crash in Raids cause a -25%.

tgknwx942p6d.png
Thankfully won due to ME.

The stated issues have completely thrown out AM balance, as it's seemingly affected most of my teammates at [1 Way].

What on Earth is happening, @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious ?

PS- issues replicated on moto e5 plus 8.1 3-32GB SD430 RoW, moto e6 plus 9.0 4-64GB P22 RoW, moto x⁴ 9.0 4-64GB SD630 RoW, moto z2force 9.0 4-64GB SD835 VZW, moto z2play 8.1 4-64GB SD626 EE UK, moto ONE 9.0 4-64GB SD625 Celcom MY, moto g7 power 9.0 4-64GB SD632 RoW, moto Z4 9.0 4-64GB SD675 VZW.

Comments

• PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Kablam! Pow! Zowee!
  • PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Kablam! Pow! Zowee!

Snap! Crackle! Pop!
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited November 2019
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
    Ugh.
    Affecting spotlight missions, daily missions, arenas, AM roughly twice/hour,
    mostly prevalent in mid-range Qualcomm;
    particularly
    1. moto g5s plus SD625 4-64GB 8.1 RoW 4GLTE Celcom MY
    2. moto e5 plus SD430 3-32GB 8.0 RoW WiFi/4G
    3. moto X4 SD630 4-64GB 9.0 RoW 4G (EE UK)
    4. moto Z2 Play SD626 4-64GB 9.0 4G VZW

I keep sending system logs immediately after CRASH

And yes, when i do AM, BG processes are killed after a soft reboot

EDIT: NEVER crashes on my SIM-less moto m, MTK6755, 4-32GB 7.0.
    But that's a TOILET device, and only used there.
    Kablam! Pow! Zowee!

Snap! Crackle! Pop!

Thoom! Bzzzzt! Boom!
  • ScottScott Posts: 53
    Kablam! Pow! Zowee!

Snap! Crackle! Pop!

Thoom! Bzzzzt! Boom!

SHAZAM!

(Final one)
  • Meanwhile it’s humming smooth as butter on my iPhone XR
    Kablam! Pow! Zowee!

Snap! Crackle! Pop!

Thoom! Bzzzzt! Boom!

SHAZAM!

(Final one)

The joke has to be made...

KABAM
  • XRETROXRETRO Posts: 26
    Bro just looking at the graphics in the game and how blotchy and smudge they look id stay it’s more likely your phone, I have the iPhone 6s and it freezes and lags all the time and I end it eating 5 hit combos and Specials right, left and center.
    edited November 2019
    @XRETRO no dice mate.
    I actually test F2F on roughly 8-10 phones at any given time, on both OS.

From super cheap, airport gift shop specials like the (RoW) moto C plus, which runs a MT6737 and costs a whopping $80; to overpriced flagships like the Huawei Mate 30 Pro or iPhone 11Pro.

The point of this post is most people tend to run the game on mid-range devices, hence my writing in regarding errors, bugs and glitches on Snapdragon series 4xx and 6xx.

At the time of writing my AM mate's iPad Pro was also acting up. Turned out to be a Bluetooth issue, of all things

Yet not on MediaTek 6737, 6755, P22, P70.
    Or even UniSoc Tiger T310.
    ugj0bjx8iw7n.png
    Moderators, the "stuck at away missions" screen is back.
    You sometimes get to click on invisible icons and still do it via muscle memory.

SD430, 625, 626
    Android 8.0, 8.1, 10.
  • Beastdad wrote: »
    BlackRazak wrote: »

What makes you think it ever left? :D
    It’s always there. Watching.... waiting..... sipping a cup of coffee...... waiting... watching..
  • XRETROXRETRO Posts: 26
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    ugj0bjx8iw7n.png
    You sometimes get to click on invisible icons and still do it via muscle memory.

SD430, 625, 626
    Android 8.0, 8.1, 10.

I’ve been getting that screen WAY to often it completely crackes my game and I gotta close and re open the app.... 🤦‍♂️

edited December 2019
    8.3.1 is currently HORRENDOUS regarding CRASH, FREEZE.
    Usually during loading screens or during ARENA, AM, SPOTLIGHT, RAID with BG processes killed¹.

My bots are getting slaughtered in AM and raids. Up to 3 crashes per hour if you change fight modes!

I'd send a ticket, but they'd probably mark it spam due to the number of devices i use

motorola e5 plus, sd430, 8.0
    motorola g5s plus, sd625, 8.1
    motorola ONE, sd625, 10.0
    motorola z2 play, sd626, 9.0
    motorola x4, sd632, 9.0
    motorola g7 power, sd630, 9.0

¹ again, this is processor centric. MediaTek MT6737 moto c plus 7.0, MT6755 moto m 7.0 and MT6771 moto ONE macro 9.0 are FINE, if now taking longer to load.
    edited January 2020
    Sigh.
    Lost nearly 2 bots in the 1st AM of 2020, thanks to multiple crashes.

The loading screen does an insignia-dance, the words scroll really quick, then black screen.
    Tadah, -50% health.

Motorola One Zoom, SD675, 9.0
    Motorola Z4, SD675, 9.0
    Motorola X4, SD630, 9.0
    Moto G5S Plus, SD625, 8.1
    Moto e5 Plus, SD430, 8.1

Can't you guys put in a check for system logs that WON'T PENALIZE SoC crashes (as manual shut down is a cheating strategy).
    Having to buy revives due to game instability IS NOT ON
  • Same problem here. Severe crashing issues on iPhone 7 plus. Been happening since the new year came around. I can only do 3-4 mission fights before the game crashes entirely regardless of difficulty (therefore length of play time is not an issue (memory leaks)).
  • It has been absolute crap on Moto G6. I lost count of how many times I restarted the game; @Kabam, is there an app to count how many times I have to restart your game. Whether it an AM fight (50% health penalty), still an issue with Away Missions, and during fight the game starts to blink like the ghosts in Pac Man (the screen is frozen or game still runs but no response to input).
  • I'm going to push this up now that I'm back online. I apologize for the delay in response to it.
  • Weekly bump, here is an invisible opponent crash that leads to no input response. wjwep749izpo.png
    @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike
    This Health Penalty (50%) during an app CRASH crud has gotta STOP, considering it's YOUR FAULT.

I get you want to weed out cheaters (hahah, they're prevalent in raids and arenas) but if the game suffers from memory leak (duh) or rendering errors, then why should we be made to suffer.
    Sickening during hard AM.

What's so hard about implementing a PAUSE that detects INPUT or lack thereof.
    Christ Almighty.

PS- ever since FOG, this crashing rubbish has gotten worst
    Android users,
    Besides the usual ( battery saver mode, soft reboot) this helps somewhat.
    https://m.apkpure.com/game-booster-2x-fast-gaming/com.ruh.gamebooster