Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What Bot should be buffed next?

13»

Comments

• ROTF Megatron
    The next bot they should work on is Warpath. Buff his existence.

XD
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    I say all the bots with special attacks that don't do anything, like Motormaster and Bludgeon's special 1.
    I like playing them but don't use their special 1 unless it's to finish off an enemy

I go a long way back with Bludgeon. He was my first ever 4* and my first ever R5 4* and got me through many many battles but at this point, yes, in comparison to the debuff monster that is Scorponok, Bludgeon has become a bit underwhelming.

• Other
    No mention of Primal?! Really? He is by FAR the most melee-weak brawler, and I think all it would take to fix him is make his melee buff against guard proc a little more often, and/OR make it last a little longer.
  • Other
    Slayer wrote: »
    Because he's kinda left behind with all these OP tech bots out there like JF, Shock, WJ, Mirage, Nox.

And for the people about to tell me about his power gain.
    Please that's just one ability he has , besides it's not even that effective and he Hits like a pillow !

See, everything you said is true, but what irritates me the most with him is his power control. Or the lack of it. When his power gain activates, his sp1 goes by so darn quick you blink, and you'll miss your window.
    Soo.. maybe add a little power drain to sp2 and/or 3?
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Ramjet
    Hound just got a buff.
    So it REALLY needs to be
    MOTORMASTER, RAMJET, PRIMAL.
    Maybe not primal
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    Hound just got a buff.
    So it REALLY needs to be
    Maybe not primal

If Ramalamadingdong could land his SP2, then I would consider that a buff.
  • Nemesis Prime
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Hound just got a buff.
    So it REALLY needs to be
    Maybe not primal

A buff, but a weak one. I know ultra magnus got buffed recently, but he could get a another slight buff, but Hound's had barely changed anything. Of course, it was nice, but it wasn't enough to change him. Hence, why hound is due for another buff.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    ROTF Megatron
    Still waiting for that Megatronus buff...
  • Hound
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Still waiting for that Megatronus buff...

Megatronus broke the game. He needs no buffs, he needs no nerfs, he just needs to be put in the store.
  • Nemesis Prime
    I probably should have put Mixmaster on here, and perhaps a few more. I think for Mixmaster, he should have something for his Sp1. Perhaps a stun? Here's some of my suggestions.

(In the future) For Magnus, he could have a another buff:
    Special 3 permanent armor break (he has a hammer!)
    Special 1 stuns.

Special 1 has a hammer slamming. Why wouldn't it stun? It's a large hammer! If jazz can stun a confused opponent with kicks, then Magnus should be able to stun with a HAMMER.

Motormaster:
    Special 3 damage to himself is removed
    special 1 inflicts some sort of debuff, (repair block?)

The damage to motormaster on his special 3 is just dumb. Why should he deal damage to himself? And his special 1 is one of the most useless specials in the game.

Hot Rod:
    Increased chance of ranged attacks inflicting deceleration.

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Ramjet
    Bludgeon.
    Maybe make him more accessible and varied.
    He can be devastating, but man it takes a ton of resources to ever see any improvement.
    Plus he gets totally slaughtered by Primal, Motormaster, MV1 and worse of all, fellow warriors like Arcee or Bonecrusher.
    Or certain SCOUTS.
  • Hound
    Bludgeon.
    He can be devastating, but man it takes a ton of resources to ever see any improvement.
    Plus he gets totally slaughtered by Primal, Motormaster, MV1 and worse of all, fellow warriors like Arcee or Bonecrusher.
    Or certain SCOUTS.

Bludgeon needs some sort of buff. He’s just not that good.
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited November 2019
    Nemesis Prime
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Bludgeon.
    Or certain SCOUTS.

Bludgeon needs some sort of buff. He’s just not that good.

I propose this:
    Special 1 bleeds on ALL hits for 28( or lower)percent damage over the course of x seconds.

Special 2 gives a crit rate or damage buff for 10 seconds.

Melee crit bleed chance is increased

Special 3 gives a crit rate or damage buff for 20 seconds.

(Perhaps Crit damage would be better?)
  • I probably should have put Mixmaster on here, and perhaps a few more. I think for Mixmaster, he should have something for his Sp1. Perhaps a stun? Here's some of my suggestions.

Special 1 stuns.

Special 1 has a hammer slamming. Why wouldn't it stun? It's a large hammer! If jazz can stun a confused opponent with kicks, then Magnus should be able to stun with a HAMMER.

Motormaster:

The damage to motormaster on his special 3 is just dumb. Why should he deal damage to himself? And his special 1 is one of the most useless specials in the game.

Hot Rod:

Those are excellent suggestions, especially for Motormaster. If he was given a repair block on his special one, he would be an excellent counter to Scorponok potentially with his venom charges active. And I've never really understood the point of the self-damage on his special three. If Kabam were to follow this concept then why don't they give Ramjet the same treatment where he literally RAMS his opponents to the ground. @Kabam Miike
  • Nemesis Prime
    I probably should have put Mixmaster on here, and perhaps a few more. I think for Mixmaster, he should have something for his Sp1. Perhaps a stun? Here's some of my suggestions.

Special 1 stuns.

Motormaster:

Hot Rod:

Those are excellent suggestions, especially for Motormaster. If he was given a repair block on his special one, he would be an excellent counter to Scorponok potentially with his venom charges active. And I've never really understood the point of the self-damage on his special three. If Kabam were to follow this concept then why don't they give Ramjet the same treatment where he literally RAMS his opponents to the ground. @Kabam Miike

Because his sig allows ramjet to reduce the time of stuns on him. If anything, if he had to stun himself, they should reduce the duration by half.
  • I probably should have put Mixmaster on here, and perhaps a few more. I think for Mixmaster, he should have something for his Sp1. Perhaps a stun? Here's some of my suggestions.

Special 1 stuns.

Motormaster:

Hot Rod:

Because his sig allows ramjet to reduce the time of stuns on him. If anything, if he had to stun himself, they should reduce the duration by half.

Getting stunned himself won't matter the more special damage buffs you're able to ramped up on him. With maxed 10 special damage buffs. His stuns on himself last only 0.5 seconds at most while his opponents gets stunned way longer than that. Therefore the stuns on Ramjet himself is fine by me as it's basically none-existant by the time you get 10 special damage buffs. While Motormaster however, it doesn't justify him getting self-damage when he practically does the same thing as Ramjet with his SP3. I'd say just change his self-damage to self-stun instead if Kabam has to keep an after SP3 effect on him.
  • Starscream's nullify should have a chance to be unblockable the way Hot Rod's Deceleration and Barricade's Backfire are. The opponent will still successfully block the attack, but their buff can still be nullified. Also, Thundercracker's Melee buffs do not last long enough for the type of players who sit back and wait for an opening, or long enough for Starscream, Ultra Magnus, or Cyconut to nullify. I assume Kabam made Thundercracker a Brawler so that Starscream could have an advantage, which is fine by me.
  • Other
    Bludgeon
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Hound
    Ok how about this @Kabam Vydious ?
    You tell us what class the "bot to be buffed" is and then we can figure it out from there and put on our tinfoil hats to guess the buff, sounds fun right?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Hound
    I only expect they can tell us the gender of the bot to be buffed, if not the faction.
  • Nemesis Prime
    I only expect they can tell us the gender of the bot to be buffed, if not the faction.

Except arcee and windblade are relatively decent; they don't need a buff. So it's almost guaranteed it will be a male transformer.