Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

UM baby

Hate if you want, but this is a sweet SP1.lwak43ypnakd.jpg

Comments

• Nice job! I personally Love UM...I look forward to when I have the resources and lack of options so I can rank him up!
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    Nice job! I personally Love UM...I look forward to when I have the resources and lack of options so I can rank him up!

Super funny haha.

I leveled him and maxed him as he gives my arcee and prowl 8% attack and 16% armor. He does however get amazing. 32k special is pretty up there. Not many bots hit that high, mega I believe... who else? Blud?
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Rocsolid wrote: »
    Nice job! I personally Love UM...I look forward to when I have the resources and lack of options so I can rank him up!

Super funny haha.

I leveled him and maxed him as he gives my arcee and prowl 8% attack and 16% armor. He does however get amazing. 32k special is pretty up there. Not many bots hit that high, mega I believe... who else? Blud?

Wasp
    DonApis wrote: »

Super funny haha.

Wasp

Like to see a vid on that, didnt think he went that high on sp1
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544

Super funny haha.

Wasp

He didn't do that high on sp1.

Super funny haha.

Wasp

That pic above was an sp1 from UM.
  • Rocsolid wrote: »

Super funny haha.

I truthfully love UM...I'm kicking myself for ranking Dinobot to R3 over him...
    They are both good, I use my dino with mixy for shield masters!
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Hate if you want, but this is a sweet SP1.lwak43ypnakd.jpg

This will inspire other players to rank up magnus now 😂, nice !

Super funny haha.

Wasp

Btw the max i did with wasp sp1 was 24k
    6k crit hit on all shots
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    @Rocsolid that only occurs when the enemy have 20% health or lower as you have assassin mastery maxed, dare to share a high output damage at the middle of the fight 😏
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited November 2019
    They are both good, I use my dino with mixy for shield masters!

Same...shieldmasters synergy is epic
    NidRob wrote: »
    @Rocsolid that only occurs when the enemy have 20% health or lower as you have assassin mastery maxed, dare to share a high output damage at the middle of the fight 😏

Only have 2 points in that.. He does 24k plus SP1 half the time as well. Also didnt have any attack boosters activated. So if I max all that out it would put that sp well over 40.... 😉
  • MystaJayMystaJay Posts: 135
    Plus starseeker, plus glass canon, plus dmg boost, plus sig (requiring teammates to die?)...
    MystaJay wrote: »
    Plus starseeker, plus glass canon, plus dmg boost, plus sig (requiring teammates to die?)...

Playing high levels am, it definitely gives him a big boost.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    It's amazing how such a small tweak makes such a big difference.
    UM has always been a favorite of mine but lacked overall utility. This helps:)
  • MystaJayMystaJay Posts: 135
    How does his sp2 and sp3 fair in comparison?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    MystaJay wrote: »

If his other bots were KO’ed, that means... well, Grimlock is the second bot on that path.
  • Nice job! I personally Love UM...I look forward to when I have the resources and lack of options so I can rank him up!

Great fight! Now can you show UM fighting other bots with no class advantage?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    5y2yr4sr07ht.jpg

What's that fading '10077'? Damage of the last melee hit?
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    5y2yr4sr07ht.jpg

I hope its a heavy attack 😂
    5y2yr4sr07ht.jpg

Yes. Last mele of combo before launching sp1
    Momo2008 wrote: »

Great fight! Now can you show UM fighting other bots with no class advantage?

Did vid it and not sharing the screen shot cause I took an sp1 to the face lol. 56 hits against cheetor got him to like 6% D140