Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Sooooooo....

Comments

• Decimus234 wrote: »
    Voltron wrote: »
    since FTF events cycles on Thursdays.. this is technically the next week. @Kabam Vydious B)
    Loopholed. They have to answer now.

giphy.gif

My device refuses to load the image. Someone please tell me what it says.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    since FTF events cycles on Thursdays.. this is technically the next week. @Kabam Vydious B)

giphy.gif

A bunch of suspicious looking faces slowly popping up
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

giphy.gif

A bunch of suspicious looking faces slowly popping up

Thank you.
  • Grindor could be repainted like Optimus was repainted for Nemesis and we could have Blackout.
  • Calcul8r wrote: »
    Grindor could be repainted like Optimus was repainted for Nemesis and we could have Blackout.

Doubtful...
  • @Kabam Vydious The only question I have left...

Will anything NEW come next month?
    (Besides Spotlights And Chrono Vectors and stuff like that...)
    @Kabam Vydious The only question I have left...

Must have new bots, we've gotten plenty of plot and story these last few months from act 4 and the shattered glass themed story.
    So the way I see it, any new bot opportunities are only possible either December (which would make a good Christmas present) or next year at some point.
    As they've said though, no plans to release new bots any time soon, so I'm not really expecting much in that regard

Must have new bots, we've gotten plenty of plot and story these last few months from act 4 and the shattered glass themed story.
    So the way I see it, any new bot opportunities are only possible either December (which would make a good Christmas present) or next year at some point.
    As they've said though, no plans to release new bots any time soon, so I'm not really expecting much in that regard

This is just sad...the hopes for this game are so low...it shouldn't be like this
  • Calcul8r wrote: »
    Grindor could be repainted like Optimus was repainted for Nemesis and we could have Blackout.

I support this idea. Just at least make blackout a tech.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Calcul8r wrote: »

Why tech?

This is just sad...the hopes for this game are so low...it shouldn't be like this

It's even worse when people rub salt in the wound. Don't be like that, it downplays the experience and scares off newer players.
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited November 2019
    Slayer wrote: »

Why tech?

•EMP Tech.
    •Able to hack human technology.
    •Technological symbiosis with Scorponok
    •We need a movie Tech and reskins are the only thing possible, pls I've ran out of reasons.
    Slayer wrote: »

Why tech?

•EMP Tech.
    •Able to hack human technology.
    •Technological symbiosis with Scorponok
    •We need a movie Tech and reskins are the only thing possible, pls I've ran out of reasons.

I personally wanted DotM Soundwave

It's even worse when people rub salt in the wound. Don't be like that, it downplays the experience and scares off newer players.

I'm being realistic...there's not much experience to downplay

While staying realistic is never really a bad thing, being a realist still doesn't substitute for reducing people's hopes.

While staying realistic is never really a bad thing, being a realist still doesn't substitute for reducing people's hopes.

"Never Hope! Hope Is A Lie!"

That being said I'm surprised there still is "Hope" for this game

There’s is always hope. There’s always a chance.... to light the darkest hour
  • Decimus234 wrote: »
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

There’s is always hope. There’s always a chance.... to light the darkest hour

You forgot a crucial fact...
    this is kabam we're talking about
  • BiomechronBiomechron Posts: 82
    edited November 2019
    Kitten wrote: »
    It will definitely be three Bots. :)

but who

Uhhhh. Ask me next week?

Soooo...it's next week now. Time to spill the robot beans! ;-) Could we at least get a hint? A blood-soaked, hate-filled, spikey hint perhaps?
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Like I predicted a week ago — MV1, Bonecrusher, & Soundwave (buffed)
  • I say rhinox, dinobot and drift will be next month but i am probably completely off
  • Hopefully they do something with bumblebee crystals in December, have some shards i need to fill the sparks out on
  • tbh I am hoping for MV1 to be in next month's bot rotation. My 4 star one is full sig and forge and I wanna put him in a good home (aka the forge belly of a 5 star MV1).
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    Hopefully they do something with bumblebee crystals in December, have some shards i need to fill the sparks out on

I'm hoping for 5* DotM bee to complete the MV demotron squad, unlikely but it's important to have as much patience and hope with these crystals
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I think the Prime Soundwave would be awesome. The one that made an appearance in RiD. I'd be happy with him, he was a BMF
  • Biomechron wrote: »

Soooo...it's next week now. Time to spill the robot beans! ;-) Could we at least get a hint? A blood-soaked, hate-filled, spikey hint perhaps?

A week after I said that. So Wednesday. :)

Ohhh come on @Kabam Vydious
    Not even a hint? A little one? So a minininini ooonneee?? :'(

Can you at least divulge if any of the bots will be buffed?
  • @Bi1b0Baggins Yes! One is getting some buffs! :O
  • @Kabam Vydious you're using a different color than normal XD