Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Sooooooo....

Comments

• Biomechron wrote: »

Soooo...it's next week now. Time to spill the robot beans! ;-) Could we at least get a hint? A blood-soaked, hate-filled, spikey hint perhaps?

A week after I said that. So Wednesday. :)

Ohhh come on @Kabam Vydious
    Not even a hint? A little one? So a minininini ooonneee?? :'(
    Mini hint? Like Mini bots? LIKE BUMBLEBEE?!? (I’m kidding, please don’t unleash the bee)
  • 11218931121893 Posts: 144
    We still have 2 more days for next spotlight info
    Soooooo can you give us a hint on next month's bots please @Kabam Vydious
  • 1121893 wrote: »
    We still have 2 more days for next spotlight info
    Soooooo can you give us a hint on next month's bots please @Kabam Vydious

Vyd said we will find out Wednesday.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    edited November 2019
    @Bi1b0Baggins Yes! One is getting some buffs! :O

Are monthly buffs going to be a thing now @Kabam Miike ?
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Will this week be a normal week? Like you guys are releasing on Thanksgiving?
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    And as for the Grindor/ Blackout repaint.... according to Blackouts bio, he's a tactician and alot smaller than Grindor....idk how that's possible but whatever..
    But a Tactician Blackout would be cool.
    Then there's this guy:whgx4rlau8wc.jpg
    Teehee

• Guess is Grimlock (buff), Drift, Wheeljack.
  • @Kabam Vydious what are the next month bots?
  • @Kabam Vydious what are the next month bots?

Still not wednesday 😥
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious The only question I have left...

Will anything NEW come next month?
    (Besides Spotlights And Chrono Vectors and stuff like that...)

Must have new bots, we've gotten plenty of plot and story these last few months from act 4 and the shattered glass themed story.
    So the way I see it, any new bot opportunities are only possible either December (which would make a good Christmas present) or next year at some point.
    As they've said though, no plans to release new bots any time soon, so I'm not really expecting much in that regard

This is just sad...the hopes for this game are so low...it shouldn't be like this

It's even worse when people rub salt in the wound. Don't be like that, it downplays the experience and scares off newer players.

I'm being realistic...there's not much experience to downplay

While staying realistic is never really a bad thing, being a realist still doesn't substitute for reducing people's hopes.

So you pr
    Biomechron wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious what are the next month bots?

Still not wednesday 😥

It is in Australia.
  • Red_Eyes wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious The only question I have left...

Will anything NEW come next month?
    (Besides Spotlights And Chrono Vectors and stuff like that...)

Must have new bots, we've gotten plenty of plot and story these last few months from act 4 and the shattered glass themed story.
    So the way I see it, any new bot opportunities are only possible either December (which would make a good Christmas present) or next year at some point.
    As they've said though, no plans to release new bots any time soon, so I'm not really expecting much in that regard

This is just sad...the hopes for this game are so low...it shouldn't be like this

It's even worse when people rub salt in the wound. Don't be like that, it downplays the experience and scares off newer players.

I'm being realistic...there's not much experience to downplay

While staying realistic is never really a bad thing, being a realist still doesn't substitute for reducing people's hopes.

So you pr
    Biomechron wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious what are the next month bots?

Still not wednesday 😥

It is in Australia.

True 😊 Should count!
  • DrShotgun wrote: »
    And as for the Grindor/ Blackout repaint.... according to Blackouts bio, he's a tactician and alot smaller than Grindor....idk how that's possible but whatever..
    But a Tactician Blackout would be cool.
    Then there's this guy:whgx4rlau8wc.jpg
    Teehee

Blackout and Grindors size difference has been a matter of debate for some time. The main excuse is that Grindor is a larger (but very similar to a pave low) model of helicopter.
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    edited November 2019
    This month’s bots are ending the same time the spotlight mission is....the reason kabam probably doesnt tell us what bots are coming up is to keep the surprise there for the oh damn i need that bot because its the new one for the month and not everyone has the full gambit of 5* yet
  • ScottScott Posts: 53
    Waiting news...
  • KIZILELMAKIZILELMA Posts: 51
    edited November 2019
    and its wednesday in netherland . :)
  • It was Wednesday last week! WHAT GIVES!?
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    edited November 2019
    7 minutes til wednesday..... on east coast us anyway
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Just had a dream so realistic that I'm pretty sure it was a premonition, you guys ready for this?
    G1 Hound was added and he was a scout, somehow even dreamt up a model for him and it kinda resembled the FoC Hound
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited November 2019
    @BaRdYaAmN that's what f2f does to you man. Horrible.
    Once had a dream where i got a 5* Galvatron from Crystals.
    Woke up and was legit mad i actually didn't have him.
    Spun the damn Crystal and received my 3rd UM 5* in a row.

F2F RNG: Haunts your dreams, Ruins your life
  • RELEASE THE HATRED ALREADY!!!

source.gif

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    7 minutes til wednesday..... on east coast us anyway

We'll know the bot to be buffed I hope.
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious it's Wednesday everywhere...spill the beans
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious it's Wednesday everywhere...spill the beans

Give them a break for this morning. They need their cups of coffee first in order to do the terrible task of telling us what the bots are for the month.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Just had a dream so realistic that I'm pretty sure it was a premonition, you guys ready for this?
    G1 Hound was added and he was a scout, somehow even dreamt up a model for him and it kinda resembled the FoC Hound

I had a dream they announced 6* bots to be released on dec 18th lol. It was quite specific.
  • Buttehrs wrote: »

I had a dream they announced 6* bots to be released on dec 18th lol. It was quite specific.

That's what I asked for. Would make a nice Christmas gift.

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/8626/change-suggestions-for-the-fight#latest
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    Why in the world do yall want 6* bots

Maybe because lots of people now have multiple maxed out 5*? Just a guess lol
  • Rather see new bots than 6*... though im sure 6* will be the reality eventually
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    I WANT BUMBLEBEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (G1 OR MOVIE!)