Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Maps

WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
WarCat mapping services is thinking about reopening their doors. The question is, is there anyone who would like to see spotlight maps being made again?

ke8x8udh2y19.png

If anyone is wondering what the old bot is talking about, the above is the last map I made. It's funny, but after a year of not making these, I miss the challenge of getting it all looking spiffy and correct.

Comments

• MystaJayMystaJay Posts: 135
    Yes pls!!!

Just saw your previous maps and they are awesome, great work!
  • Yes..if possible.
  • I both find your maps useful and enjoy looking at them, so anything you feel like producing will have an audience here!
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Thanks in advance for your effort. I hope Kabam keeps their maps unlocked at the beginning every month.
  • WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    Thanks in advance for your effort. I hope Kabam keeps their maps unlocked at the beginning every month.

They are talking about locking them? That would suck so hard if they did.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    WarCat wrote: »

They are talking about locking them? That would suck so hard if they did.

Unless some Bounty Hunter keeps it out of the bug report section.
  • YES!!! Please do, they were very detailed and great looking and very, very, VERY appreciated!