Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Spotlight Mission: Shattered Fates

gegej3lqvobw.png

With the mirrored Wheeljack's cloaking tech fully implemented across New Quintessa, it's getting harder to trust your optics. More newcomers have arrived in the form of old friends and foes, and one of them holds the key to setting things right!

Will our heroes be able to round up their dark copies and keep this broken world together? What path awaits the newly recovered Ultra Magnus? Dare you peer into the twisted tales of SHATTERED FATES?!

You can answer these questions November 28th starting at 9am EST.

Below you can find the rewards available for this Spotlight, please note they are the same to the previous Spotlight just formatted differently!

2q9fvp85p2ml.png

Good luck, Commanders!

Comments

• @Kabam Vydious and the bots?
  • Wow. The vagueness of this is astonishing.
  • Decimus234 wrote: »
    Wow. The vagueness of this is astonishing.

This is the same setup as the last Spotlight announced just a different layout. I'm not going to provide the entire plot and/or bots on every path. So I'm not entirely sure what you're looking for here when this is the information we've normally provided.

Aye, I'll pop that over in the thread everyone is asking about them.

Aye, I'll pop that over in the thread everyone is asking about them.

Ok. Thanks
  • gegej3lqvobw.png

With the mirrored Wheeljack's cloaking tech fully implemented across New Quintessa, it's getting harder to trust your optics. More newcomers have arrived in the form of old friends and foes, and one of them holds the key to setting things right!

Will our heroes be able to round up their dark copies and keep this broken world together? What path awaits the newly recovered Ultra Magnus? Dare you peer into the twisted tales of SHATTERED FATES?!

You can answer these questions November 28th starting at 9am EST.

Below you can find the rewards available for this Spotlight, please note they are the same to the previous Spotlight just formatted differently!

2q9fvp85p2ml.png

Good luck, Commanders!

Thanks for my new wallpaper :D
  • December's bots are going to be Rhinox, Bonecrusher, and Optimus Prime (MV1)! One of these three are getting hit with a Bot Balance tomorrow! There'll be a post tomorrow too with more information.
    I'll leave this here
  • Welp, saving my crystals due to these bots not being new. But, I’ll finish this final spotlight of the Shattered Glass timeline
  • So @Kabam Vydious , is there going to be a Holidays Event (Calendar, Arenas, Chrono-Vector, etc.) like there was last year? I know your team is busy working on the rest of Act 4, but I'm just curious if something is coming that will give us Commanders a chance to get one or more of the rare Bots later in December. Not looking for any bots in particular (*cough* Bumblebees *cough*).
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    @Kabam Vydious is that a new loading screen i assume?
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited November 2019
    No buffed bot for this month — too bad. I’m guessing the code for Soundwave was complicated so had to be punted into January. Here is what remains....

Brawlers:
    Grimlock

Demos:
    Galvatron

Tacts:
    Starscream

Techs:
    Soundwave
    Wheeljack

Warriors:
    Drift

Scouts:

Special bots (eg. 5* is still being managed under unique circumstances).
    - Tronus
    - ThunderCracker
    - Nemesis Prime
    - G1 Bee
    - Tact Bee

• VectorSierraXÎXVectorSierraXÎX Posts: 84
    edited November 2019
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    No buffed bot for this month — too bad. I’m guessing the code for Soundwave was complicated so had to be punted into January. Here is what remains....

Brawlers:
    Grimlock

Demos:
    Galvatron

Tacts:
    Starscream

Techs:
    Soundwave
    Wheeljack

Warriors:
    Drift

Scouts:

- Tronus
    - ThunderCracker
    - Nemesis Prime
    - G1 Bee
    - Tact Bee

There will be a bot buffed actually for December, between Rhinox, MV1 and Bonecrusher. But for whatever reason Kabam doesn't want to reveal which bot will be buffed until tomorrow. Why can't they be consisted with their own game let alone the forums?

Brawlers:
    Grimlock

Demos:
    Galvatron

Tacts:
    Starscream

Techs:
    Soundwave
    Wheeljack

Warriors:
    Drift

Scouts:

- Tronus
    - ThunderCracker
    - Nemesis Prime
    - G1 Bee
    - Tact Bee

There will be a bot buffed actually for December, between Rhinox, MV1 and Bonecrusher. But for whatever reason Kabam doesn't want to reveal which bot will be buffed until tomorrow. Why can't they be consisted with their own game let alone the forums?

I hope you are right. Buffs/rebalancing are nice and help stir camaraderie among the player base. We got some awesome battle pics of Ultra Magnus this month.
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

Brawlers:
    Grimlock

Demos:
    Galvatron

Tacts:
    Starscream

Techs:
    Soundwave
    Wheeljack

Warriors:
    Drift

Scouts:

- Tronus
    - ThunderCracker
    - Nemesis Prime
    - G1 Bee
    - Tact Bee

I hope you are right. Buffs/rebalancing are nice and help stir camaraderie among the player base. We got some awesome battle pics of Ultra Magnus this month.

He is right. :smile:

Kabam Vydious wrote: »
    December's bots are going to be Rhinox, Bonecrusher, and Optimus Prime (MV1)! One of these three are getting hit with a Bot Balance tomorrow! There'll be a post tomorrow too with more information.
    Nightpath wrote: »

Brawlers:
    Grimlock

Demos:
    Galvatron

Tacts:
    Starscream

Techs:
    Soundwave
    Wheeljack

Warriors:
    Drift

Scouts:

- Tronus
    - ThunderCracker
    - Nemesis Prime
    - G1 Bee
    - Tact Bee

December's bots are going to be Rhinox, Bonecrusher, and Optimus Prime (MV1)! One of these three are getting hit with a Bot Balance tomorrow! There'll be a post tomorrow too with more information.

Apparently I can’t read very well today. Thanks for setting me straight. @Nightpath & @VectorSierraXÎX
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Nightpath wrote: »

Brawlers:
    Grimlock

Demos:
    Galvatron

Tacts:
    Starscream

Techs:
    Soundwave
    Wheeljack

Warriors:
    Drift

Scouts:

- Tronus
    - ThunderCracker
    - Nemesis Prime
    - G1 Bee
    - Tact Bee

Apparently I can’t read very well today.

Story of my life
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Hopefully they're getting rid of Rhinox's ridiculous signature that benefits only the AI teams and giving him something the players will actually be able to use offensively.
  • I just wanted to see the image for Evil Grimlock...and now it's PERFECTION
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

Well, he said bot balancing. Could be a nerf.
    Synthwave wrote: »
    Hopefully they're getting rid of Rhinox's ridiculous signature that benefits only the AI teams and giving him something the players will actually be able to use offensively.

If that’s the case, then maybe I want to switch to 3.4.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506

Im hoping the need to his special 1 allows you to nulify more than 1 buff at a time
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

Im hoping the need to his special 1 allows you to nulify more than 1 buff at a time

Sp1 is fine 😒

Do something about his heavy attack recoil !
  • Wonder what it means by rebalance.

If it's to Bonecrusher or Rhinox, then it could mean that they're buffed by gaining new abilities while also nerfing some former abilities (Rhinox Shields, Crusher's bleeds?).
  • And how about a Christmas event?

I would like to see Thundercracker ruin save Christmas... again.
  • December's bots are going to be Rhinox, Bonecrusher, and Optimus Prime (MV1)! One of these three are getting hit with a Bot Balance tomorrow! There'll be a post tomorrow too with more information.
    I'll leave this here

It's obviously gonna be Bonecrusher. MV1 is Great already and so is Rhynox. Bonecrusher is the weakest of this bunch, there for he will be getting a Balance. I'll be surprised if it's MV1 or Rhynox.

• There will be a bot buffed actually for December, between Rhinox, MV1 and Bonecrusher. But for whatever reason Kabam doesn't want to reveal which bot will be buffed until tomorrow. Why can't they be consisted with their own game let alone the forums?

I'm not sure what you're trying to get at with your question here. Stating that something is happening tomorrow and we're giving the info tomorrow has the two consistently lined up. The reasoning is right there.

• BDunked2BDunked2 Posts: 58
    edited November 2019
    Why are the bots released early again when the monthly objectives haven't reset?
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    edited November 2019
    This is the only change I've noticed for Rhinox;
    6cz93zfs82jf.jpeg
    Useful though
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    A month of bleeders -- each of them can deal bleed with all of their specials.