Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Masteries

Can't decide, which one should i rank up, stupefy Wich makes stuns last 0.8 seconds longer or unfazed which makes bot unstoppable for 1 second if the enemy invades 50% chance to activate + add 85% attack rating to your next hit. Im thinking of the stupefy since i use alot of Wrelo5s8zaoel.jpg
indblade and Bludgeon

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Cost-wise, remove 3 points from the first node and put them into Courage. Since your post is cut off, I wonder which bot makes you want to investigate in more stun time. Many of the stun bots have enough time to throw 5 shots.
    Unfazed is only good if you're in charge of AM evade lanes.
  • Cost-wise, remove 3 points from the first node and put them into Courage. Since your post is cut off, I wonder which bot makes you want to investigate in more stun time. Many of the stun bots have enough time to throw 5 shots.
    Unfazed is only good if you're in charge of AM evade lanes.

Do i need to reset my whole mastery if i want to put 3 from first node to courage?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    You have zero point left anyway.
  • You have zero point left anyway.

Thanks
  • Game team should rebalance masteries. Im level 56 and not enough mastery points.
  • @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike can you have the team relook at defensive masteries particularly willpower. I feel like willpower should heal a percentage of health back regardless if you hit the opponent or not. There also should be more points rewards at level 60. Currently we are limited on mastery builds.

Currently, It’s either you go full offense, majority of offense and a few points in defenses. We cannot fully enjoy masteries and testing Different builds due to lack of points.

Been like this for sometime now and with the range component and most bots lack of huge damage, in AM, I think it’s fair to expand and fix some masteries.
  • @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike can you have the team relook at defensive masteries particularly willpower. I feel like willpower should heal a percentage of health back regardless if you hit the opponent or not. There also should be more points rewards at level 60. Currently we are limited on mastery builds.

Currently, It’s either you go full offense, majority of offense and a few points in defenses. We cannot fully enjoy masteries and testing Different builds due to lack of points.

Been like this for sometime now and with the range component and most bots lack of huge damage, in AM, I think it’s fair to expand and fix some masteries.

Agree on having more mastery points