Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Sooooooo....

124»

Comments

• FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    with Blaster and Megatronus!
  • Biomechron wrote: »

Soooo...it's next week now. Time to spill the robot beans! ;-) Could we at least get a hint? A blood-soaked, hate-filled, spikey hint perhaps?

A week after I said that. So Wednesday. :)

Tomorrow the 3 new bots of the month would be there, you know who they are going to be? because if I don't spend my chips on scorponok before it disappears
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Luckas22 wrote: »

Tomorrow the 3 new bots of the month would be there, you know who they are going to be? because if I don't spend my chips on scorponok before it disappears
    Don't worry, we have at least 1 day to decide.
  • @BaRdYaAmN I've had some dreams about this game.....

Hot Rod Dream: surprisingly I dreamt him up with as much as I hate him...the character wasn't all bad....he had an acrobatic playstyle which involved lots of kicks sort of like Bumblebee...I remember his SP2 Hot rod does a leaping kick then smashes them with his arm and then does a backflip kick he gained some grey timer thing that showed a Matrix...I assume it was a timer for invincibility...
  • December's bots are going to be Rhinox, Bonecrusher, and Optimus Prime (MV1)! One of these three are getting hit with a Bot Balance tomorrow! There'll be a post tomorrow too with more information.

Sweet!
  • December's bots are going to be Rhinox, Bonecrusher, and Optimus Prime (MV1)! One of these three are getting hit with a Bot Balance tomorrow! There'll be a post tomorrow too with more information.

Soooo, bots I don’t need or can’t afford. Have a duped four star of rhinox and MV1, and bonecrusher is a five star.
  • Woohoo!!! Hatred overwhelming!!! Just make sure it's a buff we're talking about and not a nerf if it's Bonecrusher on the receiving end!
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Biomechron wrote: »
    Woohoo!!! Hatred overwhelming!!! Just make sure it's a buff we're talking about and not a nerf if it's Bonecrusher on the receiving end!

I see we share a passion for HATRED @Biomechron
    rv9gjwkefhgo.jpg
  • Decimus234 wrote: »
    December's bots are going to be Rhinox, Bonecrusher, and Optimus Prime (MV1)! One of these three are getting hit with a Bot Balance tomorrow! There'll be a post tomorrow too with more information.

Soooo, bots I don’t need or can’t afford. Have a duped four star of rhinox and MV1, and bonecrusher is a five star.

If you can't afford the 5*s then work harder, get stronger and earn those chips - I remember I used to save for 3 months before I could get enough chips for a 5* bot.
  • @JIMMY_SAB guessed 2 out of 3!
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    @JIMMY_SAB guessed 2 out of 3!

Well he gets half a cookie then 😂
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Slayer wrote: »
    @JIMMY_SAB guessed 2 out of 3!

Well he gets half a cookie then 😂

why not 2/3 of a cookie?
  • VanjieVanjie Posts: 82
    December's bots are going to be Rhinox, Bonecrusher, and Optimus Prime (MV1)! One of these three are getting hit with a Bot Balance tomorrow! There'll be a post tomorrow too with more information.

Really hoping BC gets a buff!
  • Rhinox is the odd one out of that group, my guess he gets the buff
  • I need rhinox and mv1 in 4* qnd 5*

great I can add optimus prime to my 5 star team, I needed it, thanks for desirlo, now I know that I must save my chips for when I arrive.
    I'm sure that rhinox will be the bot edited for me since optimus and bonecrusher are already strong compared to him, if I get it right give me a 5-star bot lol
  • MAMILMAMIL Posts: 48
    Already have all three awakened and sig levels aren’t overly important for them, guess I will hit the snooze button this month.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious the Dec BOTM are in store.. I assume you'll issue out reward fixes for those that can't for the new monthly objective calendar?
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @Voltron ALREADY jumped the gun, bruv.
    FFS.
    What a waste of 300K chips (unless kindly Kabam overlords decide to tally it up).
    Please make it so, itchy trigger finger be damned
  • I did too. So happy to finally grab 5* Bonecrusher, didn’t realize the achievements hadn’t flipped. Buyer beware!
  • This happened last month.... what the hell?
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    @Voltron ALREADY jumped the gun, bruv.
    FFS.
    What a waste of 300K chips (unless kindly Kabam overlords decide to tally it up).
    Please make it so, itchy trigger finger be damned

lol.. it's not your fault. it was a roundabout way of saying shouldn't the new BOTMs be released at the same time as the new monthly objectives to avoid things like this?
  • BDunked2 wrote: »
    This happened last month.... what the hell?

And the funny thing is, this time it happened way earlier than last month where it was released only 3 hours earlier where this time around the monthly bots were released literally 20+ hours earlier. At this point it couldn't have been a mistake and must have been intentional for whatever reason.
  • MystaJayMystaJay Posts: 135
    All 3 bots are in the pool, so whats the rush?!
  • MystaJay wrote: »
    All 3 bots are in the pool, so whats the rush?!

Right. Wouldn't the logical progression be 100% Master and Expert, open 8 Bruisers crystals. If needed: open pbcs, 3* crystals, 4* crystals, 5* crystals. THEN, spend bot chips as needed?
  • The issue regarding the bots being present earlier is being adjusted and corrected on our end as well as y'all's.
  • Rhinox Buff is nice!
  • The issue regarding the bots being present earlier is being adjusted and corrected on our end as well as y'all's.

Anyone who may have gotten the bots prior to the objectives going live: We've corrected this and you should see the objectives as completed.