Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Spotlight Mission: Shattered Fates

Comments

• The new bots are available now 1 day early. If I buy them will they count for both monthly achievements?
  • Mutantdoc wrote: »
    The new bots are available now 1 day early. If I buy them will they count for both monthly achievements?

It's safer to purchase the bots when the monthly objectives reset once the new spotlight missions are up.
  • Are the next set of bots supposed to be in already?2gg9aovmd53o.png
    fjinni7k5av6.png
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    What do you guys think the rebalance will be?
    I can't help but think it'll be on BC. I feel like he's pretty underutilized and just a plain old bleed isn't as useful these days.
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    edited November 2019
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    I can't help but think it'll be on BC. I feel like he's pretty underutilized and just a plain old bleed isn't as useful these days.

I feel like him having a chance to bleed on offense is needed. His sig is pretty worthless right now when youre using him (nightmare when facing him though).
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    SkBirdman wrote: »

I feel like him having a chance to bleed on offense is needed. His sig is pretty worthless right now when youre using him (nightmare when facing him though).

That's what I'm saying....he was a monster when the game was released, with really only 2 direct counters, but now he seems a tad obsolete and he could be an absolute nightmare if tweaked just right.
  • Technobot wrote: »
    So @Kabam Vydious , is there going to be a Holidays Event (Calendar, Arenas, Chrono-Vector, etc.) like there was last year? I know your team is busy working on the rest of Act 4, but I'm just curious if something is coming that will give us Commanders a chance to get one or more of the rare Bots later in December. Not looking for any bots in particular (*cough* Bumblebees *cough*).

Bumblebees have their own event already it happens once a year and lasts a week, so dont get your hope up for them.
  • DrShotgun wrote: »

You could make an argument that either Bonecrusher or Rhinox could use rebalancing. Rhinox’s heavy leaves him vulnerable to damaging attacks frequently.

Personally, I hope it’s Bonecrusher for selfish reasons (he’s my strongest Warrior in terms of PI).
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Technobot wrote: »

You could make an argument that either Bonecrusher or Rhinox could use rebalancing. Rhinox’s heavy leaves him vulnerable to damaging attacks frequently.

Personally, I hope it’s Bonecrusher for selfish reasons (he’s my strongest Warrior in terms of PI).

The buffed guy is Rhinox. Not only his shield recharge is made visible, but also his power lock is changed to 100% at the first try. His heavy is still easily punished, though.
  • Technobot wrote: »

The buffed guy is Rhinox. Not only his shield recharge is made visible, but also his power lock is changed to 100% at the first try. His heavy is still easily punished, though.

Hmmm hasn't it always been 100% on the first try? With diminishing returns? That's atleast what I've always thought and recall reading.
    Biomechron wrote: »

Hmmm hasn't it always been 100% on the first try? With diminishing returns? That's atleast what I've always thought and recall reading.

Was 90% I think.
  • Biomechron wrote: »

Was 90% I think.

Ahh...my brain might just have rounded it off to 100%

But that's disapointing. Was looking forward to a bit more offensive power for Bonecrusher =/
  • Sooo....um. It's 10 minutes left before the spotlight starts and the objectives are live. Still no word on the Bot rebalance?
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited November 2019
    Biomechron wrote: »
    Sooo....um. It's 10 minutes left before the spotlight starts and the objectives are live. Still no word on the Bot rebalance?

Rhinox has been buffed sadly, not Bonecrusher. His buffs are that his special 2 and 3 have extended bleed duration, you can see the shield recharge, and his special 1 has a 100 percent chance to nullify melee, ranged, or special buffs. Heavy has 100 percent chance to power lock.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited November 2019
    WHAT THE...

o8micy6bkpeo.png

cdla07mmsvpx.png

7hdjdb3h7tpd.png

I see now why Rhinox's buff isn't worth a forum announcement: it's by far the humblest buff of all.
  • The hell is all that? Is that legit?
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    I see now why Rhinox's buff isn't worth a forum announcement: it's by far the humblest buff of all.

Left the worst thing about him (his sig) untouched. Players will still continue to die from him even after perfect fights and those who want to use him will still get very little benefit from it.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    fcejh10yfkwu.jpg

Why is master called Shattered Lenses and not Shattered Fates?
    Vydiousssssssss i found a bug 😏
    The worst thing is his punishable heavy backflip. His sig is meant to do harm like Bonecrusher.
  • Y'all please keep discussions on this thread primarily about the Spotlight itself.

@Slayer I'm getting that looked at and fixed.
  • Synthwave wrote: »

Left the worst thing about him (his sig) untouched. Players will still continue to die from him even after perfect fights and those who want to use him will still get very little benefit from it.

When in doubt, use a scout.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Spotlight looks tasty.
    As per 2019 standards, writing is top shelf.
    The constant NEW CONTENT stream is terrific.
    Great work from the F2F team!

Regarding "trigger-happy" BotM purchases, you veterans seem to forget there are noobs and intermediate players who live and die by these store bots.
    Some need to awaken their mighty 4*/3* to PROGRESS in the game.
    Some have never spun those BotM, and are just itching to try their favorite Transformers.
    Easy mistake to make when you're at a lower level.
  • The trolling in cutscenes teasing BW megatron recently has been top notch. Wot.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    edited November 2019
    Dialogue spoilers for Chapter 3 so...
    vpwi43fty24c.jpeg
    Chungus Ironhide was maybe G1 Ironhide in Evil-verse (or evil version of movie Ironhide?)
    688ozdftk0qv.jpeg
    PROJECT: OMEGA DOOM!!!! Please tell me it has to do with Omega Supreme!?
    cisczut4da63.jpeg
    Prison planet and they were all there? Is it like Garrus 9 @Kabam Vydious ?
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited November 2019
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Dialogue spoilers for Chapter 3 so...
    vpwi43fty24c.jpeg
    Chungus Ironhide was maybe G1 Ironhide in Evil-verse (or evil version of movie Ironhide?)
    688ozdftk0qv.jpeg
    PROJECT: OMEGA DOOM!!!! Please tell me it has to do with Omega Supreme!?
    cisczut4da63.jpeg
    Prison planet and they were all there? Is it like Garrus 9 @Kabam Vydious ?

Vydious be like "Urghhhh too many questions !!!!"
  • VanjieVanjie Posts: 82
    Not sure if this was intentional but the crystals rewarded for completing Spotlights have increased chances at last months bots instead of this months