Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

NOXs recent buffs

Idk about anyone else, but my heavies aren’t hitting 100% with power lock. More like 75%. And I timed bleeds. On average they are 1.6 seconds off of what they are mentioned to be. And it seems that the mastery “deep wounds” do not add to the bleed times at all. Any chance this could be looked into guys?

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    You sure the first heavy of the round doesn't always power lock?
  • I’m 100%. Don’t get me wrong. It works more often than it did. But it’s not 100%. I just fought Mixmaster in ROK to double check. With full beast team. 5* Rhinox awakened, rank 5. Murdered him.

Maybe it’s because I have the “old rhinox” and not the “new” one that just came out in raid store
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Jesus...
    Read it again in his abilities
    It's 100% on the first ram !
    It was 90% before
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Video evidence please. In my testing, it’s working as stated.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Video evidence please. In my testing, it’s working as stated.

I've seen people in our alliance saying it is working as intended and others saying it isn't. Wonder if it's an OS issue?
  • Reaction86 wrote: »
    Idk about anyone else, but my heavies aren’t hitting 100% with power lock. More like 75%. And I timed bleeds. On average they are 1.6 seconds off of what they are mentioned to be. And it seems that the mastery “deep wounds” do not add to the bleed times at all. Any chance this could be looked into guys?

q4b8b2r45v8u.jpg

Don't forget it will always be reduced to 30% once triggered, but it does come back after to 100%.