Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Black Friday Offers

Are the energon sig packages the black friday specials or is there more to come?

Comments

• JKLJKL Posts: 997
    What offer would entice you to purchase? Sigs I'm guessing are a pass for you. 5* crystals/shards would be a pass. Maybe a 20 pack of T4B?
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    That's what I was alluding to really. I would love sig progs, but at a good rate really. That seems very over priced to me. Maybe they could throw some shards or sparks in there or something, but just adding some programs to existing energon packages rather than cutting prices or being generous, isn't really a black friday deal to me... I used to buy every single offer available on friday/monday but there wasn't a single part of me that felt I was missing out on these ones
  • Wish it was “Black Repaint Friday”. Then we could get nemesis.
  • SteffSteff Posts: 71
    still nothing for the black friday we are really abandoned
  • That deal is costly.
  • In fact, its exactly the same deal as last year for the same price. They didnt even rank it up to consider that everyone are now having lots of duplicated 5* and 5r4, 5r5 bots, its kind a worthless deal one year later.

And there is not even an offer to buy with enegon.

What a deception :-(
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    In fact, its exactly the same deal as last year for the same price. They didnt even rank it up to consider that everyone are now having lots of duplicated 5* and 5r4, 5r5 bots, its kind a worthless deal one year later.

And there is not even an offer to buy with enegon.

What a deception :-(

Energon offers don't pay the bills. I do agree the offers were quite lacking. Wasn't even enticing for a moment.