Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Story

Hey Guys! I haven't had a phone in two months, and I have missed the story for the past months. So my question is um...

What the HELL is happening?

Comments

• VectorSierraXÎXVectorSierraXÎX Posts: 84
    edited December 2019
    You could potentially look up the wikia page for TF:F2F for the story so far. I'm almost certain it's up-to-date. But the far more interesting story in my opinion is how on earth do you not have a phone for TWO months in this day and age?
  • You could potentially look up the wikia page for TF:F2F for the story so far. I'm almost certain it's up-to-date. But the far more interesting story in my opinion is how on earth do you not have a phone for TWO months in this day and age?

I dropped it, and the front turned into shattered glass. (yes, pun intended) But might have to hit up the wiki page.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    edited December 2019
    It's basically the intro to a Shattered Glass universe.
    Good Cons and bad Bots have been showing up mysteriously and have found a way to recolor their badges (bad Autobots had blue symbols and good Cons had red ones) so they couldn't be distinguished from their counterparts.
    Our Autobots and the good Deceptions are working together to figure it out.
    You did miss some interesting new character models. That's about it. This month appears to be wrapping the story up and explaining where the "Glass" versions came from.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    You could potentially look up the wikia page for TF:F2F for the story so far. I'm almost certain it's up-to-date. But the far more interesting story in my opinion is how on earth do you not have a phone for TWO months in this day and age?

I dropped it, and the front turned into shattered glass. (yes, pun intended) But might have to hit up the wiki page.

So you don't know the story, BUT you created it!
  • AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 101
    You can see story here :)