Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Spotlight Mission: Shattered Fates

Comments

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited November 2019
    Typical.
    Same thing happened last month, when first 5 minutes after monthly objectives were done, i popped a 5* Grindor.
  • “GOLD T-REX...” (Sorry, not as good as Shirley Bassey...)

1koftdun97yb.png
  • VanjieVanjie Posts: 82
    wp97428k8y76.png
    Ant-Man (2015)
  • hcfxmtbwmso2.png
    More Star Wars references... looks like the writers are hyped up for episode 9!
    (Don’t worry, I am too!)
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    @Kabam Vydious The issue with the crystal rewards on exploring and completing spotlights is still prevailing, please fix it asap Because some of the players are about to explore and complete several spotlights.
  • Slayer wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious The issue with the crystal rewards on exploring and completing spotlights is still prevailing, please fix it asap Because some of the players are about to explore and complete several spotlights.

By now, some people have probably explored Easy or the Medium Missions and some have already completed Expert & Master. So it may already be too late.
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Dialogue spoilers for Chapter 3 so...
    vpwi43fty24c.jpeg
    Chungus Ironhide was maybe G1 Ironhide in Evil-verse (or evil version of movie Ironhide?)
    688ozdftk0qv.jpeg
    PROJECT: OMEGA DOOM!!!! Please tell me it has to do with Omega Supreme!?
    cisczut4da63.jpeg
    Prison planet and they were all there? Is it like Garrus 9 @Kabam Vydious ?

BEHOLD!!! THE OMEGA DOOM
    ws3vmrnk058w.jpg
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Dialogue spoilers for Chapter 3 so...
    vpwi43fty24c.jpeg
    Chungus Ironhide was maybe G1 Ironhide in Evil-verse (or evil version of movie Ironhide?)
    688ozdftk0qv.jpeg
    PROJECT: OMEGA DOOM!!!! Please tell me it has to do with Omega Supreme!?
    cisczut4da63.jpeg
    Prison planet and they were all there? Is it like Garrus 9 @Kabam Vydious ?

BEHOLD!!! THE OMEGA DOOM
    ws3vmrnk058w.jpg

7lshbt8rnrqf.gif
    Technobot wrote: »
    Slayer wrote: »

By now, some people have probably explored Easy or the Medium Missions and some have already completed Expert & Master. So it may already be too late.

Haha you mean it's time for compensation? 😂😂😂
    Technobot wrote: »

Haha you mean it's time for compensation? 😂😂😂

It is... I just completed Expert (100% Ch. 1, & beat the longest/hardest paths in each mission of Chapter 2 & 3). That translates into having already ran 10 Spotlight missions, using only 2 Energy Refills (use or lose situation).
    BTW, while the storyline has been excellent, the ending left me a bit unsatisfied. Never got an official verdict on whether UM was the G1 Good Guy or Shattered Bad Guy (though I think it is obvious which one he is...). We still have not seen “Good” OGP or Prowl in months. And there was no epilogue to this mission to explain what happened after the battle So I can assume the “Shattered Universe” will likely be a part of this game for the foreseeable future. Maybe the rest of Act 4 will fill in some blanks.

(And my theory of MV1 Shattered Prime turning into Nemesis took a big hit, based on the dialogue at the end.)
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    edited November 2019
    The story line itself is good but if this is the last month of the shattered spotlight series, where is the ending, last we know they were going to try to suck all the evil autobots through the space bridge but nothing after the boss fight
    And what is the deal with rewards for completion/exploration being old crystals?
    Kinda wanted an ending dialogue after the OGP fight to sum up everything
    Kinda wanted an ending dialogue after the OGP fight to sum up everything

There are so many spotlights that COULD have had a ending, satisfying, dialouge after the final boss, but no. Last time was maybe the tronus mission?
  • Wolfmills wrote: »
    The story line itself is good but if this is the last month of the shattered spotlight series, where is the ending, last we know they were going to try to suck all the evil autobots through the space bridge but nothing after the boss fight
    And what is the deal with rewards for completion/exploration being old crystals?

@Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike I was wondering the same thing. I would much rather have received the current month's crystals -- not last month's. Can this be fixed?
    edited November 2019
    Nightpath wrote: »
    Wolfmills wrote: »

@Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike I was wondering the same thing. I would much rather have received the current month's crystals -- not last month's. Can this be fixed?

They are ignoring this issue right now....
    But i saw miike comment on some thread with mcoc in title..

MCOC !!!
    This ought to summon the mods
  • Hmm it’s related to shattered glass I see interesting must be a hint?
  • Hmm it’s related to shattered glass I see interesting must be a hint?

It's been this way the past 2 months...everyone included the Mods is fully aware that it's shattered glass
  • I’m pretty sure it is
  • I’m pretty sure it is

It is shattered glass...the mods said so...it's not a hint...everyone knows it's shattered glass
  • Nightpath wrote: »

Hey folks! Thanks for bringing this up. I'm a bit confused myself on the situation so I'm going to talk with the rest of the gang about it. I'll get back to y'all once I have some answers.
  • 5p1upiu2a81m.png
    9xk0n0nialpw.png
    iewm5bv0amdn.png
    Magnus is right, what in the world happened to Windblade? This wasn't a Shattered Glass version, right?
    She's mostly a kind character who uses diplomacy to find the goodness in people's sparks, even with bots like Starscream. She even gave a damn about Waspinator when no one else would. But here, she's even angrier then Dinobot.

They turned best girl Windbae into worst gurl Sinblade. :#
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    If you refer to the first few episodes of cyberverse season 1, you'll see WB can be very angry @ScarredArachnid333 . Even in the IDW comics, she was the one who pointed her blade to Optimus' chest when they're arguing.
    If you refer to the first few episodes of cyberverse season 1, you'll see WB can be very angry @ScarredArachnid333 . Even in the IDW comics, she was the one who pointed her blade to Optimus' chest when they're arguing.

I think in some episodes of combiners wars , she was also fighting og prime
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited December 2019

Hm, I've never actually seen too much of Cyberverse so I'll take that into consideration.

As for IDW, she can get very heated at times when she lashed out at the Mistress of Flame or blaming Cybertron for Unicron's actions, but I would say only when provoked. In this, she just seemed naturally angry, so much to the point in which she was dissing out humans. I can see it as plausible to be angry for other situations but not this one.

I think in some episodes of combiners wars , she was also fighting og prime

I try not to acknowledge the Prime Wars Trilogy. To put it short, they messed with a lot of characters, from Windblade to COMPLETELY screwing up Optimus Primal. I can understand drifting away from the OG source material, but at least make it work. IDW Windblade is superior and that's the version that comes to mind for me.

And second worst in Prime Wars was Megatronous: Great idea for the character, horrible execution.
  • I hope windblade NEVER appears in this game again...she's basically the high and mighty drama queen
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Every iteration of Windblade has her growling like she's trying to poop out a log.
    Making her look pathetic instead of 'badarse warrior'.
    They did her better first time round.
    dar5f4g3kebn.jpg

Imagine if the 'guy' bots had to grunt, scream, roar EVERY time they attacked.
    Geez.
    Even Tokusatsu ain't as bad.

Prime Trilogy writing was so horrendous, what with phoned in VO's and ridiculous inconsistencies.
    But what got my goat were
    1. Windblade
    2. Tronus moping about his lady friend
    3. Daft Titan Fights
    4. Menasor sounding like $#!+.
    5. No combiner individual personalities
    6. Did i mention terrible writing
    7. Overlord sounding like Iceberg Slim
    8. Mistress of Lame
    9. Windblade and her constant grunts, battle screams (which continue in Cyberverse)
    10. Writing*

TBF: Windblade has a SUPERB design.

*F2F has better writing in Chapter 4 alone compared to Prime Trilogy in it's entirety
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    Every iteration of Windblade has her growling like she's trying to poop out a log.
    dar5f4g3kebn.jpg

Geez.

Prime Trilogy writing was so horrendous, what with phoned in VO's and ridiculous inconsistencies.
    1. Windblade
    3. Daft Titan Fights
    8. Mistress of Lame
    9. Windblade and her constant grunts, battle screams (which continue in Cyberverse)
    10. Writing*

*F2F has better writing in Chapter 4 alone compared to Prime Trilogy in it's entirety

6473vkqciya2.jpeg

Zoom in and read the red highlighted section.
  • Decimus234 wrote: »
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    dar5f4g3kebn.jpg

Geez.

1. Windblade
    3. Daft Titan Fights
    8. Mistress of Lame
    10. Writing*

6473vkqciya2.jpeg

Zoom in and read the red highlighted section.

Wait PATRICK SEITZ voiced Overlord?

The same voice actor as freaking Scorpion and DIO?! They waste Mark Hamil, Ron Pearlman, and now him?!

God did Prime Wars waste its voice cast...
  • Nightpath wrote: »

Hey folks! Thanks for bringing this up. I'm a bit confused myself on the situation so I'm going to talk with the rest of the gang about it. I'll get back to y'all once I have some answers.
    Nightpath wrote: »

@Kabam Vydious any word on this

• Figures... I got 3 Unyielding Crystals for Exploring Expert this month (instead of the Bruisers Crystals), & I got this:
    3i22aby2wya9.png
    I mean, I’m grateful I got a brand new 5*, but it pains me when I got 1 of the 3 principal bots of a special 3-5* Crystal... and it’s for the wrong crystal given in the wrong month.