Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Spotlight map sample

Took me a while to get this first one done. I decided to update everything about the way they look, because.... reasons. I like the way it turned out though. I should have a full set of maps completed by Monday evening. Anyway, let me know what you think.

g58cwktvltbr.png

as always,
May your claws strike true!

Comments

• Awesome! So you’ve resumed making them, I really love that!
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Thanks @WarCat for your kindly service. It's really awesome.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Since you've made a lot of maps, I'd like to know how many unique instances are there in total? They seem to repeat from time to time.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Nice touch with the KB wings in the Mission title.

6llrotloaln4.jpeg
  • WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    edited December 2019
    Since you've made a lot of maps, I'd like to know how many unique instances are there in total? They seem to repeat from time to time.

When I stopped playing there were 10 maps each for the 3 path, 4 path, and 5 path maps. The story maps were all unique, however I did notice that story map 4.1.1 is a touched up 3 path spotlight map. Honestly, they have plenty of maps to chose from, so I wasn’t expecting new ones.
  • WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    @JIMMY_SAB just wait till I finish the maps... that title card is pretty tame compared to the next one. Oh, and if you look close, the title card is Kickback’s silhouette in bug mode.
  • Hell yeah the maps are back! These things are great (even tho I mostly just use them to check for BC, sideswipe, cheetor, and the mini-bosses tbh)
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Welcome back warcat !
  • It's great to see you back, WarCat! Your Map Making skills have been missed!
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    WarCat wrote: »
    @JIMMY_SAB just wait till I finish the maps... that title card is pretty tame compared to the next one. Oh, and if you look close, the title card is Kickback’s silhouette in bug mode.

the title cards are my fav part of your maps! I always look forward to see what you'll design for the boss.
  • serdoodserdood Posts: 115
    Welcome back Warcat! Missed your maps.
  • YES, PLEASE! Love the detail and extras you put in these. The title cards are fantastic! And welcome back, we've missed you!