Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Who should I rank up?

Galvatron, jazz or ratchet all 4*s? Who should I rank up?
Tagged:

Comments

• Alright thanks
  • Who are your bots?
  • Who are your bots?

I'll do you one better, WHY ARE YOUR BOTS?

heh.

In all seriousness, if you mainly go for decepticons, Galva is the way to go. An autobot team with OGP; Ratchet/jazz.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited December 2019
    Who are your bots?

heh.

In all seriousness, if you mainly go for decepticons, Galva is the way to go. An autobot team with OGP; Ratchet/jazz.

So you're not with unicron?
  • Who are your bots?

heh.

So you're not with unicron?

Probably not.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Jazz
  • Hmm either jazz or galvatron
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Hmm either jazz or galvatron

Why not rank up all of them? Ratchet is also pretty good
  • I only have enough for 1
  • Galvatron and Jazz are two big damage dealers, but it all depends on your play style and team.

If you're more of a beginner looking for a Bot that does quick and easy damage with the benefit of being forgiving if you make a mistake, pick Galvatron. He's a tank of a bot, being able to take a lot of punishment and dish out brutal punishment of his own. And Galvatron would be better if you have a Decepticon centered team, specifically one with either Shockwave or Cyclonus in it.

However, if you're as swift as a ninja and are able to keep your combos up without getting hit, pick Jazz. He has great Crit's, and I've heard that he's the quickest bot to take out ROK Mix, but only if you DON'T get hit. Jazz would be better suited for an Autobot team with either OP G1 or Wheeljack.

Hope this helps.
  • It did thanks
  • It did thanks

You're welcome :)

Who did you pick (if you did)?
  • Jazz
  • Op no disrespect, rather not start a new thread by the same name and you have made your decision may i commandeer your thread?
  • Wolfmills wrote: »
    Op no disrespect, rather not start a new thread by the same name and you have made your decision may i commandeer your thread?
    What are you talking about?
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    Op no disrespect, rather not start a new thread by the same name and you have made your decision may i commandeer your thread?
    What are you talking about?

Just say yes to that person.
  • @Smokescreenbot i was asking if i could ask the same question of my own in your thread rather than starting a new one by the same name
    @Smokescreenbot i was asking if i could ask the same question of my own in your thread rather than starting a new one by the same name

You could have just asked lmao
    It's not like he's gonna come down to your house and kill ya 🤣🤣 for something that pity.
  • Slayer wrote: »
    @Smokescreenbot i was asking if i could ask the same question of my own in your thread rather than starting a new one by the same name

You could have just asked lmao
    It's not like he's gonna come down to your house and kill ya 🤣🤣 for something that pity.

Lol l won’t
  • I don’t mind @Wolfmills
  • I have seen people get mad af over pirating their threads.... so figured id ask
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    edited December 2019
    Anyway, have wheeljack and shockwave r3, currently, restbof my team is r5 prowl and og, r4 grimlock, r3 arcee and bludgeon, and r3 ironhide, which of the techs should i r4

Edit: should add i use bludgeon alot more than arcee, also have mirage, soundwave, rhinox, and blaster all 2/20
    Obviously wheeljack because you run a G1 autobot squad and it'll give them synergies.
  • Kinda what i was thinking but didnt know if there was an overwhelming reason i was missing as a case for shock or one of the other techs
  • Have a t4 tact spark i am unsure who to use on, going to be a while, but debating between um and og megs or cyclonus or holding it for nemesis prime or tact bee if i ever happen to get either of them
  • VanjieVanjie Posts: 82
    I would go with Wheeljack especially due to your team but you really can’t go wrong with either of those bots
  • Definitely WJ