Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

RNG Woes

RNG.
I see commanders here are cursing their T3-Ore mission, 5* shard mission RNG.

I no longer care, as my past 20x 5* openings (minus 1M chip purchases) have read
- UM x2, Hotrod x 2, Drift dupe, Primal x2, Grindor dupe, Shockwave dupe, MV1 x2, MV2 Megs x2, Soundwave x2, Arcee dupe, Jazz¹, Cheetor¹, OGP¹, Starscream dupe.

All in, I've 23x 5*, so imagine my angst.

Share your stories of despair HERE

¹NEW
Tagged:

Comments

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Anytime I land t3 class Sparks it's always yellow.
    That being said, I have a solid amount of yellow t4...too bad the only 5* demo bot I have is Megatron
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    RNG.
    I see commanders here are cursing their T3-Ore mission, 5* shard mission RNG.

I no longer care, as my past 20x 5* openings (minus 1M chip purchases) have read
    - UM x2, Hotrod x 2, Drift dupe, Primal x2, Grindor dupe, Shockwave dupe, MV1 x2, MV2 Megs x2, Soundwave x2, Arcee dupe, Jazz¹, Cheetor¹, OGP¹, Starscream dupe.

All in, I've 23x 5*, so imagine my angst.

Share your stories of despair HERE

¹NEW

What's wrong with your 5* pulls? There's some great bots there.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @JKL agreed, some are indeed decent.
    But THREE new bots out of 20x 5* Crystal openings are TERRIBLE ODDS.

15% chance for a new bot, considering the toiling plus actual roster i have. Of 23x 5*.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Anytime I land t3 class Sparks it's always yellow.
    That being said, I have a solid amount of yellow t4...too bad the only 5* demo bot I have is Megatron

Yellow seems to show up most for me no matter what tier I open.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Do i really need to post my every master exploration 3-5* crystal opening? Or you can guess how many 3* i got 😉
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited December 2019
    @Slayer
    nwvblbair5c4.png
    a8o79eex77u9.png
    bow5uscca86b.png
    au2zj3tnomeo.png
    ... And the rest were 3*.
    My point isn't 5* bot occurrence, it's 5* bot RNG

Who says money can buy you love?
    Since I've been dropping money on this game,
    ma chance de générateur de nombre aléatoire a été totalement merde

And @JKL better make that 3 NEW BOTS out of 23x 5* openings.
    @BlackRazak you pulled TWO 5*s out of that 19 (?) crystal package when the odds are 0.5% (?) per crystal. I say that's very favorable RNG. I know that's not your point but everyone would accept that as a highly successful purchase.
    edited December 2019
    I see it was only one 5* now. That's still nice though and if I was buying, would be pretty satisfied with that.

I get you want new bots. I've wanted MV1 for a long time instead of all the BC, Wasp, UM dupes. Just have to keep playing and earning more chances. Well, I'll buy MV1 this month but still others I'm missing from my roster.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    For me, pretty much whenever I got too many or consecutive dupes on bots that don't get much from a second dupe.
    Basically I'd like to expand my 5* roster so no more dupe please Kabam?
  • I literally keep getting T3 class sparks that I don’t want or have already maxed in my inventory and I’ve needed a demo one for the past few months. Honestly it feels like someone at Kabam is toying with me
  • MystaJayMystaJay Posts: 135
    How about duping wasp 3 times out of 4x 5* crystals in one day?
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    MystaJay wrote: »
    How about duping wasp 3 times out of 4x 5* crystals in one day?

That's actually an awesome thing , more health he would get after reviving in AM