Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

When?

When will the bring rodimus in? I saw him months ago and still he’s not here?u2macwrxeom3.png

Comments

• They*
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Bet your next post is about Lockdown.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    when people finally stop asking this question despite already knowing the answer
  • When will the bring rodimus in? I saw him months ago and still he’s not here?u2macwrxeom3.png

This is the umpteenth thread about this...let this rodimus thing die...
  • SmokescreenbotSmokescreenbot Posts: 331
    edited December 2019
    Here we go again
  • Bet your next post is about Lockdown.

No it won’t
  • Dude, this image was created MONTHS ago, and people speculated rodimus would come soon. Guess what? It didn't. It was just a cool picture for the transformers anniversary. Nothing else.
  • Dude, this image was created MONTHS ago, and people speculated rodimus would come soon. Guess what? It didn't. It was just a cool picture for the transformers anniversary. Nothing else.

Your right thanks for that
  • But please don’t get so mad guys
    No, I'm just observing indifferently.
  • Him I’m sure they do
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Slayer wrote: »
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    There was a good thread going of players asking Kabam a bunch of questions about the future of this dying game, then Kabam erased the post lol 😂,

P.S. by dying I mean totally lack of new content,
    Raids, Spotlight, Story Mode, and Arenas have gotten a bit burned out,
    But the play style here is #1 on mobile, so hopefully the slack of new content and bots corrects itself for the beginning of 2020, and by new content please no more regular missions, arenas, or raids, we need something new like Player VS. Player, or Alliance Wars, and if new bots appear please no more Bot crystal exclusives, or arena exclusives this just made players walk.

P.S.S. I don’t know why I took the time to write this, I guess because I’d hate to see this game die, because I was so addicted to it lol 😂, just new bots going in the store trying to max them to complete the objectives was a blast, then that fun was taken away, now every month since then is same old same old, and now the thought of INightSkies leaving is really going to take the fun out of it 😭

P.S.S.S. Kabam if your reading this post, Please make this game Great Again, ASAP, S.O.S. Mayday!

How come posts like this are not flagged 🤣🤣🤣

Lol 😂 because I only spoke the truth and added some humor lol 😆
    Because of things like this im sure they have to be super careful about images they release
    Quite the opposite: things like this are carefully done and intended to stimulate curiosity, so that people can stick around, having something to discuss anyway.
  • Note for the future : you shouldn't write P.S.S. for something coming after a Post Scriptum, but PPS, as in Post Post Scriptum

;-)
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited December 2019
    Note for the future : you shouldn't write P.S.S. for something coming after a Post Scriptum, but PPS, as in Post Post Scriptum

;-)

@TheBeastInside
    Algebra wizards can't be great at everything!

PS- I kid i kid
    PSX- Just kidding
    PS4Pro- peace out 😘
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    But...but...muh game files....

6giae76o6w68.jpg
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Synthwave wrote: »

6giae76o6w68.jpg

Clearly we MIGHT be getting a new bot release, just a matter of when
  • Synthwave wrote: »

6giae76o6w68.jpg

I've taken a stroll through the files myself...this is legitimate

6giae76o6w68.jpg

hibpha5277y4.png

Hell Yeah! Rodimus Pime next month anyone?

6giae76o6w68.jpg

How long has he been in the files, though?

6giae76o6w68.jpg

:mumble mumble: May 31st :mumble mumble:

Which tells me that hope is slipping away. It doesn't take 6-8 months to develop one bot.

6giae76o6w68.jpg

:mumble mumble: May 31st :mumble mumble:

Which tells me that hope is slipping away. It doesn't take 6-8 months to develop one bot.

Yeah, I think if we have all of the facts, it is easier to avoid having false (or maybe misplaced?) hope. Plus, haven't there been other unreleased bots in the game files early-on (2-years ago-ish) that have never materialized?

6giae76o6w68.jpg

Hey. Mods. Care to come confirm this or are you just gonna ignore it like always?
    edited December 2019
    Yeah there was Lockdown for sure but alas he is nowhere to be found in the files anymore.

I want to stay positive, but something tells me it's a licensing issue that will never get resolved, either because of money or because of conflicts of interest on Hasbro's end. It's a shame because there really was so much development left to do: aside from all the new bots there was Combiners, Titans, giant Combiner/Titan arenas, NPC Phase Sixer bots for a super boss game mode, Alliance Wars, etc. Sooo much unrealized potential it's almost sad.

That said, I really hope Kabam at least takes to heart how many people really love the engine that the game is built on. If they could attach a different IP to it who's licensing wouldn't short-circuit half-way through the game's lifespan, I'd play it. There's nothing else like it out there, period.

Seeing the direction, time, and money Kabam has thrown at Realm of Champions, I'd like to hope that this engine will end up in that game, but it could also be some lame turn-based MSF type stuff that requires no skill or ability to master; just opening your wallet to buy a synergized team and then pushing a button to make the character do an attack of some kind. That seems to be the direction most developers are going to these days since actual player skill doesn't really open wallets as wide as they want them to. But I guess time will tell as they release more information on it.

The lack of gameplay footage at NYCC though was worrisome though if one was hoping to see the TFTF engine continuing it's legacy. You'd think if they had the engine ready to go that they could've put some gameplay sizzle reel-type footage together on at least 2 characters fighting, but they didn't, which sadly leaves everyone in the dark until they release something.

I will say that as indifferent and apathetic as I've become towards the Marvel IP, it would be hard to ignore Realm if it had TFTF-style gameplay.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Decimus234 wrote: »

6giae76o6w68.jpg

Hey. Mods. Care to come confirm this or are you just gonna ignore it like always?

What's there to confirm though? There's always been bots in the files that might have started in development but not released. They have stated too many times that they have no plans to release new bots at this time.

I know everyone want new bots and need new bots but this is the equivalent of kids going "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now?"
  • JKL wrote: »

6giae76o6w68.jpg

What's there to confirm though? There's always been bots in the files that might have started in development but not released. They have stated too many times that they have no plans to release new bots at this time.

I know everyone want new bots and need new bots but this is the equivalent of kids going "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now?"

This. There's nothing more to say on the subject. Ideas happen and then they don't. We've gone through a lot of changes in the last year and, as we've said, no plans for new bots.
    JKL wrote: »

6giae76o6w68.jpg

This. There's nothing more to say on the subject. Ideas happen and then they don't. We've gone through a lot of changes in the last year and, as we've said, no plans for new bots.

j5e35kvq7xmg.gif

Expected but NOOOOO!
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    what is this licensing issue you all claim to be?
  • Judging by the bot redesigns in the bunblebee movie, my guess is hasbro really took back the reins alot on the use of the transformers and which ones were going to be allowed, seems the movie plans and the time they stopped releasing bots somewhat coincided it seems.
This discussion has been closed.