Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Raid pool question

So does your name ever come out of the raid pool?
I haven't done a raid in 13 days as of the time I write this, yet I still get raided every day or so.
I thought after a certain amount of time your name comes out.

Comments

• JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited December 2019
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    I haven't done a raid in 13 days as of the time I write this, yet I still get raided every day or so.

I’ve been told by a reliable source that it is TRUE that an account can be excluded from the pool. This was objectively proven by him showing me his Raid history. However, this was over 18 months ago so who knows for sure.

I know of another account that also never gets raided. On that one, it’s been well over 60 days without doing any raids but not sure exactly when the incoming raids stopped.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    DrShotgun wrote: »

I’ve been told by a reliable source that it is TRUE that an account can be excluded from the pool. This was objectively proven by him showing me his Raid history. However, this was over 18 months ago so who knows for sure.

I know of another account that also never gets raided. On that one, it’s been well over 60 days without doing any raids but not sure exactly when the incoming raids stopped.

At least the raid matchmaking system got updated in the past 18 months, in which it was stated you can NEVER be taken out of the pool. Your chance of being raided decreases with inactivity, but it never reaches zero.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    No. I haven’t raided in over a month. It’s been long enough that my past raids don’t even show up in the attacks tab. But I still get raided from time to time.
  • I have noticed the less raid chips you have the less you get raided....
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    I have noticed the less raid chips you have the less you get raided....

Well, no one is going to select you if there are higher chip options.