Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Windblade in Master

Correct me if I'm wrong, but her mod says "critical damage increased by 150%"
She took of my Grimlock and half life with ONE hit, 18,000 damage with one light swipe.
Took out my Prowl, FULL life in 4 hits.
I've fought her now 3 times on the different lanes and she hasn't hit this hard before.
This is my team:
m7913hf5i7kv.jpg
Have you guys seen this also? A string of hits that are 7k, 8k, 18k? All just regular hits? Not heavies?

Comments

• Ahh...she does a ton of DMG...yet I beat her with a mixmaster without losing 10% health
    isz8pkp67mjf.jpg
  • Yes, i surprised as well. Just a single SP1 can KO my full life 5* bot.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Windblade in Master has timed melee mod that can deal 400% damage for a certain times.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    She’s all roided up for sure. It’s like the 150% mod is applying to all offensive numbers including crit rate.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Don't get hit ;)
  • Bring Primal
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Bring Primal

I don't like Primal.
    I've beaten her 3x already with Hot Rod.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Windblade dies easily if you stick to heavy-weaving.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    She's not having that much health bruh, should be easy to take down. But yeah she's packing a solid punch with her buffs.
  • As previously stated, the 400% melee mod is buffing her. Just don't get hit and finish her while the buff is inactive.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    yeah she hit me for 15k on an autofight, but she has a melee buff too. No biggy, she's easy.
  • Windblade is really easy imo...I don't see the issue
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I didn't realize it was a timer that have her the huge buff.
    The first few times I fought her she went down easy....then she got mad lol.
  • She is already mad just read the storyline on this one!! Lol