Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Any problem using Oneplus phone and the TFFTF?

Anyone using Oneplus phone and have any problem playing this game?

I am going to buy new phone.

Oneplus uses Snapdragon855, Adeano640

Thank you. the more reply would be good.

Comments

• I have been using OnePlus 4, 5T, and 6 currently without major issues but the heating. Graphics are fine. Some lags and freezes, but related to the game itself not the device.
    Someone in my team is using 7T or 7t Pro.

(I would buy the 7T myself if it was available with 256GB ROM. Don't want the 7t Pro (price and size too high for me))
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @Mirage ANY Android 7.0-9.0 device with at least SD632 (or 636, 665, 675; 835, 845, 855; alternatively MTK P15, X25, P70 with Mali GPU) plays really well.

Key being VANILLA implementation.

And at least 3GB RAM, preferably 4.
  • TheBeastInsideTheBeastInside Posts: 429
    edited December 2019
    Just received my OnePlus 7T (after 2 months waiting they decide to ship it out of China), and everything runs smoothly (faster than on my OnePlus 6;at least). With these specs, I wouldn't expect less :
    tovgzfoibiz8.jpg

Still, something is bothering me (a lot), I feel like the colours in game are awful., like bleached, whitish, despite the 90hz amoled screen and with any colour profile or contrast/brightness setting I could test.
    b44zx439wa09.jpg

Am I the only one experience this?
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Just received my OnePlus 7T (after 2 months waiting they decide to ship it out of China), and everything runs smoothly (faster than on my OnePlus 6;at least). With these specs, I wouldn't expect less :
    tovgzfoibiz8.jpg

Still, something is bothering me (a lot), I feel like the colours in game are awful., like bleached, whitish, despite the 90hz amoled screen and with any colour profile or contrast/brightness setting I could test.
    b44zx439wa09.jpg

Am I the only one experience this?

I don’t see anything strange, this is what my screen looks like
  • 9o9scm4xqcfj.jpg

Strange. The screenshots are indeed less vivid
    edited December 2019
    @TheBeastInside you are correct.
    Something is wrong on your devices' GUI setting.
    Though hi res, that screenshot looks like it's from a SD625 (motorola ONE or G5S Plus) device instead of a SD835/845/8150.
    The colors and effects are mid range.

Is a battery manager/BG process monitor running?

EDIT: I tried multiple devices, and the ones that LOOK similar to yours are SD625, 626, MTK6737M, 6755.
    Shouldn't be, with the 7T specs.

Weirdly, the moto X⁴ (SD630) looks MORE VIVID AND DETAILED in comparison.
    Something's amiss.
    9o9scm4xqcfj.jpg

Strange. The screenshots are indeed less vivid

u7hhafempku0.png
    Dug up an X⁴ for comparison
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Only problem is no lag, quick loading and smooth gameplay
  • TheBeastInsideTheBeastInside Posts: 429
    edited December 2019
    I prefer good gameplay than sharp details, but still this over-saturation is a pain. Even in Night Mode with the lowest luminosity, I fear I'll get blind very soon...
  • MirageMirage Posts: 33
    I use one plus 7T for a month I think the phone is great.
    If you don't use this phone at highest AM level this one is very well.

Some problems as well but could be ignored. Like @BlackRazak said it s about memory management.
    (as always you contribute some good stuff here this forum :smile: )

I like 90 hertz refresh rate it s quick if u want quick, not so difficult fights.
    Sometimes quick the enemy attack back when my bot still in combo lol.

Thanks all guys who reply this post. I think each of your posts are awesome and useful.

And after the game is quite inert. I wanna thank to guys who reply me with friendly tone( You are Autobot side) @Jazz444 or Me(Mirage, I am not traitor!)
    Don't know why some post here are so mean. (They are Decepticon as this game goes) This world is not terrible enough? They want to tell you they own the forum.