Home Alliance Recruitment
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Alliance looking for players

VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
edited March 2019 in Alliance Recruitment
Keeping the title generic so I can just bump this thread from now

Looking for a couple players to join our group. Running Map 3 Diff 24. Must be active during AM. No AE requirements but you should do your part to keep leveling up your bots. We use Line app for communication

Comments

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @Voltron you forgot your alliance name man
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    @Voltron you forgot your alliance name man

I guess that part is kind of important huh? lol
    The tag is JWT

Anyone interested, feel free to msg me in-game or here.
    bump.. looking for one more to be the 6th player in bg3.

we play for 3 BG x 100%
    an older member is taking a break from the game due to burnout. we'll have an opening for the 18th player after today's AM rank rewards. Looking for an active AM player to join our BG2. Still running Map 3 D 24 but may bump it up soon. Line App for communication.

• ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited March 2019
    So is this just for your alliance or can other alliances use this thread to?

Usually, an Alliance makes their own thread when it comes to recruitment.
    So, I believe it is only for Voltron's Alliance.
    edited March 2019
    So is this just for your alliance or can other alliances use this thread to?

Usually, an Alliance makes their own thread when it comes to recruitment.
    So, I believe it is only for Voltron's Alliance.

I was asking because he said he was keeping it generic. I was not clear on whether he ment generic as a general thread for alliances or just a generic title.

maybe you should read my original post again. I said I was keeping it generic so I can bump this thread.
    bump - still looking for 1 player to join our group. Must be an active AM player. Map 3 D 25. will be going up in difficulty soon. We aim for 3 BG x 100. We use Line chat for communication.

95jke5mtrtpi.jpg
    edited April 2019
    Voltron wrote: »
    bump - still looking for 1 player to join our group. Must be an active AM player. Map 3 D 25. will be going up in difficulty soon. We aim for 3 BG x 100. We use Line chat for communication.

95jke5mtrtpi.jpg

@Voltron
    Your angsty mate Pall Mall thought i was a Russian bloke that bullies him in F8.
    2 questions.
    1. What on Earth is F8?
    2. Pall Mall needs to graduate to harder substances and CHILL OUT

Suffice to say he isn't with me

Btw, good luck with recruiting, hope you don't get the bellends I'm stuck with!
    @BlackRazak Dude, I'm so sorry!! I saw him looking for an alliance but he probably was already at his snapping point due to the other alliances requiring Line and being kicked because of it. That's what I get for trying to help. I guess Razak sounds Russian? LOL
    Bump - still looking for one active AM player. Like to get someone in so I don't have to use my alt account. Not sure what level for the new map 3.. for the old Map 3, we completed D 25 and was going to bump to D 26.
    Good luck @Voltron .
    Non-prats are indeed unicorns nowadays.
    JWT is looking for 1-2 players. Running Map 3 Diff 30.

Player must be able to join the AM in a reasonable time and be active through the AM. We finish between 6 to 10 hours from the start. All 3 BGS hit 100%.

Player should be able to clear lanes and help on bosses. AM team should be close to 4500K+ PI

We use Line for communication
    bump - looking for some solid players so we can make bigger jumps in AM difficulty
    Looking for 1-2 active players. Running Map 3.31 and want to go up.
    Looking for an active player to fill an opening. All BGs finish 100%. Last group is usually done in about 10-12 hours form start. Running map 3.32.. should do 33 soon. Ranking in the top 75.
    Still looking for some players to help the BG finish quicker and the group go up in levels. Running Map 3.33. Player should be an active AM player. Active daily player if behind on r4ing 5*.
    bump. looking for one active player. we finish between 6 to 10 hours. at this moment 7 hours in, we're done - all three groups. map3.33.
    Looking for an active AM player to replace a retiring member. The retiring member is on our lower strength side so I like to make a big push with a new strong member. We're running map 3 D41-44 right now and like to push towards 51. Our stronger guys can take our current levels with no issues.
    may have room for more than one player if there a couple that are looking to stay together
    a couple more are retiring:

we're looking for 2-3 active members. May be open to a merge (take on about 4-6 players) if it can help the group even out it strength base. We have about 12-13 solid guys that can do higher diff than what we're running. Chill easy going adult group. #reallife come first. Player must be active. Line required.

JWT is looking for active members. Running 3.4X-3.51. Player should be able to hang or go beastmode on 3.51. We hit the last T4C milestone in bot battle. May be open to a merge if it can help the group even out its strength base. We have about 12-13 solid guys. Chill easy going adult group. Line required.
    Looking for one now. we'll be pushing towards 3.51 flat+.
    a member is taking a break from the game. we're looking for 2 members. mid 4X to 51 for the AMs.

Chill easy going adult group. Majority of us have been together for year+. Line required.
    Looking for one active AM player. 3.61. Line required.
    Bump - looking for a couple players that can run D61. We use line. Chill easy going group that just play the game.
    JWT is looking for 1-2 AM active members. running 3.56... like to get the group back to D61
    JWT has an open spot. We're a chill but AM active alliance that still wants to go up in AM ranks. Looking to push to D61. We use Line to communicate