Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Regarding 5 star bot crystal

I don't know if anyone has experienced it but I have been pulling the same bots from the 5 star bot crystal over and over again for a very long time. There are many bots which I haven't pulled yet. Is this a bug or something...please share your thoughts. For example demomegs is a common bot which I pulled many times, also cheetor. Haven't pulled Blaster, WB, Soundwave, IH and many more...I am a veteran tho lol 😅 lvl 60

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Wb isnt in the basic 5* that explains that one
  • Buttehrs wrote: »
    Wb isnt in the basic 5* that explains that one

My bad 😅😅
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    If you're constantly pulling the dupes you dont want I'd suggest you just stop opening 5* crystals and start buying 5* bots from the store like the ones you really need
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Pulling dupes do give you bot chips to that end.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    While I agree there are certain bots like DemoMegs that pop more often than others, I have to say my experience has been a fruitful one. Aside from the exclusives like Tronus and G1 Bee, I’ve pulled almost everyone available in the basic 5* pool — more so in the last 3 months once they expanded it. The only one that eludes me is IH.

RNG stinks regardless but there is some hope for some lucky players.
  • DragmaDragma Posts: 70
    edited December 2019
    Slayer wrote: »
    If you're constantly pulling the dupes you dont want I'd suggest you just stop opening 5* crystals and start buying 5* bots from the store like the ones you really need

Except you can do both, the 5* shards are totally separate from the bot chips.
  • Update: Windblade was just added to the 5* Bot Crystal Roster today...s38sdv5drge3.png

Its glorious.
  • DragmaDragma Posts: 70
    I wonder if this is a new mechanic where they present a new 5 star bot crystal that costs shards, if so I like it. a better option then spinning randomly.
    Id say she deserves them more. Even unduped :)
  • Mine is at r3, but i'm thinking of investing in Kickback first before she gets any more resources.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I've gotten G1 Prime from it, not exactly bad per se