Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

So do we get a anniversary event for TF?A Holiday calendar?......anything?

Just watched Inightskies video about the finale nail in the TF coffin being hammered in by @Kabam Vydious.So pretty sure we won’t but has there been a special calendar in the past?

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Yes
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    We get a boiled potato
  • We already had our Anniversary Event! It was in April. As for a Holiday Calendar, we're doing something a little different. We've got another event coming later this month, that will feature a Calendar as well.

Great! Thanks @Kabam Miike
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    We already had our Anniversary Event! It was in April. As for a Holiday Calendar, we're doing something a little different. We've got another event coming later this month, that will feature a Calendar as well.

My guess is a shark week or Bee week with a lot of arena and/or raid grinding for crystals that give you a random chance. Corresponding calendar is for a little bit of shards for said crystal.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    *barf*
    Just got back from DISCORD (you guys owe me) and there will be a
    CHARACTER-CENTRIC Event with login calendar rewards.
    Scheduled for later this month.
    edited December 2019
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    *barf*

Yeah it will be centred around SANTA... I think that was pretty obvious.
    Darm0k wrote: »
    We already had our Anniversary Event! It was in April. As for a Holiday Calendar, we're doing something a little different. We've got another event coming later this month, that will feature a Calendar as well.

My guess is a shark week or Bee week with a lot of arena and/or raid grinding for crystals that give you a random chance. Corresponding calendar is for a little bit of shards for said crystal.

I hope you're SO SO SO right so we all could grind or butts off during the festival season and forget our lives and Families 😉😉
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    *barf*

I didn't say anything about a character. Also Miike, confirmed that here: https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/9493/so-do-we-get-a-anniversary-event-for-tf-a-holiday-calendar-anything#latest
  • A 1 week or 2 week event? Maybe in the middle? I'm guessing two weeks. Still, very nice kabam.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited December 2019
    *barf*

I didn't say anything about a character. Also Miike, confirmed that here: https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/9493/so-do-we-get-a-anniversary-event-for-tf-a-holiday-calendar-anything#latest

Ok
    Looked like it
    2ydfvcgilvjm.png
    Thought the REDACTED part was a bot, existing or otherwise

Cheers for clearing that up
    *barf*

Ok
    Looked like it
    2ydfvcgilvjm.png
    Thought the REDACTED part was a bot, existing or otherwise

It could mean anything! :) [REDACTED] is just my way of trolling y'all until we can say what the event is about! <3
    *barf*

@Kabam Vydious the link you provided belongs to this thread. Was it a mistake or intended?
  • Calling that it’s holiday crystals and a Bumblebee event, hoping it’s Bee’s Gauntlet and for Christmas Eve or day, plz a 5⭐️ DOTM Bumblebee or Megatronus
  • Calling that it’s holiday crystals and a Bumblebee event, hoping it’s Bee’s Gauntlet and for Christmas Eve or day, plz a 5⭐️ DOTM Bumblebee or Megatronus

sis29ykdp0o9.jpg
    *barf*

@Kabam Vydious the link you provided belongs to this thread. Was it a mistake or intended?

Wowee. Yes. I thought we were in a different thread. It has been a day. Lol
  • We already had our Anniversary Event! It was in April. As for a Holiday Calendar, we're doing something a little different. We've got another event coming later this month, that will feature a Calendar as well.

Thank you kabam now I have a chance to get lots of new bots

• Shark week will be good
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I thought Redacted was maybe a new Dinobot...you know, that turns into a TeRedactyl?
    Haha...blah
    You had to try it ^
    😂😂
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited December 2019
    p6q4clokd4jq.jpg
    Galvatron Christmas event when? :D

Actually, this gives me an idea: A Transformers Christmas Carol

Premise:
    It had been a rough year for the Transformers. There had been ups and downs, Cracks and Stingers, Fallen Ones rising, Glasses shattering! They all needed a break. Although the Transformers have never assimilated Earth holidays and their older traditions have stagnated due to their focus on the war, they all wanted to call a ceasefire. All except one greedy and deluded bot: Galvatron! He would scream "Nyah! Humbug!", believing that peace was nothing but a deception.

However, things change when his old associate, Starscream, comes back as a Ghost! Starscream warns of 3 "spirits or ghosts", all of which come to visit Galvatron to teach him a lesson and reflect upon his actions. He is visited by his own Past (Megatron G1), a Ghost of the Present (Optimus G1), and a Future that is Yet to Come (Megatronus). It all comes down to see if someone as sparkless as Galvatron can really change and have some humility for his troops.

But there still lies one true mystery: Is all this just hallucinations generated by Galvatron's madness and guilty conscious? Or are the Spirits of Cybertron really out to get him?

-Quest Titles and Bosses:
    The Warning: Starscream
    Gladiatoral Past : G1 Megatron
    An Eternal Present: G1 Optims Prime
    The Grim Future: Megatronous
  • p6q4clokd4jq.jpg

Premise:
    It had been a rough year for the Transformers. There had been ups and downs, Cracks and Stingers, Fallen Ones rising, Glasses shattering! They all needed a break. Although the Transformers have never assimilated Earth holidays and their older traditions have stagnated due to their focus on the war, they all wanted to call a ceasefire. All except one greedy and deluded bot: Galvatron! He would scream "Nyah! Humbug!", believing that peace was nothing but a deception.

However, things change when his old associate, Starscream, comes back as a Ghost! Starscream warns of 3 "spirits or ghosts", all of which come to visit Galvatron to teach him a lesson and reflect upon his actions. He is visited by his own Past (Megatron G1), a Ghost of the Present (Optimus G1), and a Future that is Yet to Come (Megatronus). It all comes down to see if someone as sparkless as Galvatron can really change and have some humility for his troops.

But there still lies one true mystery: Is all this just hallucinations generated by Galvatron's madness and guilty conscious? Or are the Spirits of Cybertron really out to get him?

This is perfect. Absolutely perfect.
  • p6q4clokd4jq.jpg

Premise:

very nice, and I bet that such event won't require anything beyond a reshuffling of past spotlights and perhaps a mix of mods already in place!!

This just ratifies that keeping the game attractive is NOT a "complex matter" as it just needs a bit of creativity, much listening to the gamers and, of course, the will to make things happen.
  • XRETROXRETRO Posts: 26

Hopefully by a little different means something other than a raid/arena event, I remember watching @inightskies “nail in the coffin“ video and I believe vydious said something about “new features” so I hope it’s something to do with that 🤷‍♂️
  • Decimus234 wrote: »
    p6q4clokd4jq.jpg

Premise:

This is perfect. Absolutely perfect.

Thank you! Maybe if I have time, I can make a full on story. That's a BIG maybe though.
    Peponfree wrote: »
    p6q4clokd4jq.jpg

Premise:

very nice, and I bet that such event won't require anything beyond a reshuffling of past spotlights and perhaps a mix of mods already in place!!

This just ratifies that keeping the game attractive is NOT a "complex matter" as it just needs a bit of creativity, much listening to the gamers and, of course, the will to make things happen.

Yeah, I was gonna include characters that weren't actually in the game, but I wanted it to fit in.

As for development, I think one thing we must also consider is time. They have to come up with new content to satisfy our needs every month. While that wouldn't sound too hard since they are acustomed to doing that in their other game, they have a very microsized team compared to that one, so it's possibly more difficult to do newer things without having to cut time.

Not disagreing with you, ideas like mine could be implemented as it's not even complex. I think it's just a matter of Kabam working ahead or not. Or putting in more effort in their work ethic.