Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What do you all think of the offer for a T4C spark crystal?

One T4C spark crystal and 100,000 gold for 2,650 energon?
Tagged:

Comments

• unless of course you need t4c, I think it's a fantastic deal but only because it wouldn't matter which class I got.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I think it has one too many T4C and one or ten too little T4B.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Sydney2 wrote: »

It's the cheapest offer for a T4c so far. Good buy if you didn't grind out FoW or play high level AM.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    JKL wrote: »
    Sydney2 wrote: »

It's the cheapest offer for a T4c so far. Good buy if you didn't grind out FoW or play high level AM.

Yeah, I agree. If you’re not running top 6 (I believe), t4c is hard to come by. At least you can grind for that other stuff a little more.
  • Sydney2Sydney2 Posts: 68
    edited December 2019
    Appreciate all the opinions. My issue, like most people, is now WAY too little T4B. So I'm thinking I will save my energon for those offers. I'm hoping there will be a good Christmas energon offer for T4B. Say, 12 T4B for 5000 energon (and maybe some side dishes to go with that main course). (Hint, hint, @Kabam Vydious :smiley: )
  • To me, there is little use for R5 5* bots at this time. Sure they're fun to use, but unnecessary outside of higher level AM. If there was more recurring content (read: not talking about ROK3) that could utilize them, these offers and other cash offers would be more enticing.

Still don't understand why we don't have an epic spotlight difficulty or just increase the PI (and rewards) for monthly master.
  • It's a good deal if you have built up enough free energon.... not so if you have to buy
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I couldn't afford it anyway but... Meh, like most people, can't really rank 5 many 5*s because of the lack of T4 basics