Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Which team combination is better?

I've been having a tough time figuring my team combination out. Following 2 are the combinations are are synchronous to me. I'm great with any and every bot. It's a matter of how the bots in the team support/synergize with one another.

**MEGATRONUS is a 4*[MAXED OUT - 5K], and remaining all are 5*[3.5K-5K in rating].

Which team combination is better? 18 votes

CYCLONUS - MV1 PRIME - GALVATRON - SCORPONOK - RHINOX
5%
Tsunami 1 vote
CYCLONUS - MV1 PRIME - MEGATRONUS - GALVATRON - SCORPONOK
38%
KillMasterCMufc14SilentHunter21121893I_am_awesomeCiutaglioconSmokescreenbot 7 votes
CYCLONUS - MV1 PRIME - MEGATRONUS - SCORPONOK - RHINOX
55%
BeastdadGunz0BlackRazakJIMMY_SABBonesetterHUNChatchai9798gmailcomBlaze_KagamiVanjieJuanM0Edwardo76 10 votes

Comments

• CYCLONUS - MV1 PRIME - MEGATRONUS - GALVATRON - SCORPONOK
    Probably Megatronus with Galvatron and mv1 would make a good combo plus Scorponok is useful.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    CYCLONUS - MV1 PRIME - MEGATRONUS - SCORPONOK - RHINOX
    Variety is best.
    Tronus is your demo, pairs with cyclonus, who nullifies buffs, who pairs with MV1 with his high damage.
    Scorponok is anti scout and backfire king, who pairs with Rhinox, a Tronus killer.

Nice squad
  • Megatronus - Cyclonus - Galvatron, for the DARK ENERGY TRIO is an excellent option. But with respect to variety I agree, that Rhinox would be wise to use compared to Galvatron in long term perspective.

Any other suggestions of team combination is welcomed, in the combination of,

CYCLONUS - MV1 PRIME - SCORPONOK - XXXX - XXXX.. :smile:

PS: Thanks @BlackRazak and @Smokescreenbot

• CYCLONUS - MV1 PRIME - MEGATRONUS - GALVATRON - SCORPONOK
    No problem