Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Spotlight Mission: Shattered Fates

124»

Comments

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @Technobot i see UM has also been haunting your RNG

I have gotten him 3x as a 5* THIS WEEK.
    SEVEN DAYS.
  • Technobot wrote: »
    Figures... I got 3 Unyielding Crystals for Exploring Expert this month (instead of the Bruisers Crystals), & I got this:
    3i22aby2wya9.png
    I mean, I’m grateful I got a brand new 5*, but it pains me when I got 1 of the 3 principal bots of a special 3-5* Crystal... and it’s for the wrong crystal given in the wrong month.

Hopefully they make it right and give us the correct crystals to have a chance at pulling this month's bots.
  • Not likely - I opened a ticket and got a reply from "John" who doesn't seem to know about the issue at all. Now, I'm having to explain and provide screenshots to prove it.
  • BDunked2 wrote: »
    Not likely - I opened a ticket and got a reply from "John" who doesn't seem to know about the issue at all. Now, I'm having to explain and provide screenshots to prove it.

Rest assured that they know about the issue and are working on a solution - per Vydious and my personal help ticket experience. The ticket process will feel like a runaround (you are the hot potato getting passed around the help team), but at least you are in the system at this point.
  • Decimus234 wrote: »
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Every iteration of Windblade has her growling like she's trying to poop out a log.
    Making her look pathetic instead of 'badarse warrior'.
    They did her better first time round.
    dar5f4g3kebn.jpg

Imagine if the 'guy' bots had to grunt, scream, roar EVERY time they attacked.
    Geez.
    Even Tokusatsu ain't as bad.

Prime Trilogy writing was so horrendous, what with phoned in VO's and ridiculous inconsistencies.
    But what got my goat were
    1. Windblade
    2. Tronus moping about his lady friend
    3. Daft Titan Fights
    4. Menasor sounding like $#!+.
    5. No combiner individual personalities
    6. Did i mention terrible writing
    7. Overlord sounding like Iceberg Slim
    8. Mistress of Lame
    9. Windblade and her constant grunts, battle screams (which continue in Cyberverse)
    10. Writing*

TBF: Windblade has a SUPERB design.

*F2F has better writing in Chapter 4 alone compared to Prime Trilogy in it's entirety

6473vkqciya2.jpeg

Zoom in and read the red highlighted section.

Wait PATRICK SEITZ voiced Overlord?

The same voice actor as freaking Scorpion and DIO?! They waste Mark Hamil, Ron Pearlman, and now him?!

God did Prime Wars waste its voice cast...

Mark Hamill does voice acting for a lot of villain characters. You’d be surprised. And the only way I could accept Ron Pearlman as primal was if he sounded EXACTLY like hellboy. Then I might watch it.
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited December 2019
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Every iteration of Windblade has her growling like she's trying to poop out a log.
    Making her look pathetic instead of 'badarse warrior'.
    They did her better first time round.
    dar5f4g3kebn.jpg

Imagine if the 'guy' bots had to grunt, scream, roar EVERY time they attacked.
    Geez.
    Even Tokusatsu ain't as bad.

Prime Trilogy writing was so horrendous, what with phoned in VO's and ridiculous inconsistencies.
    But what got my goat were
    1. Windblade
    2. Tronus moping about his lady friend
    3. Daft Titan Fights
    4. Menasor sounding like $#!+.
    5. No combiner individual personalities
    6. Did i mention terrible writing
    7. Overlord sounding like Iceberg Slim
    8. Mistress of Lame
    9. Windblade and her constant grunts, battle screams (which continue in Cyberverse)
    10. Writing*

TBF: Windblade has a SUPERB design.

*F2F has better writing in Chapter 4 alone compared to Prime Trilogy in it's entirety

6473vkqciya2.jpeg

Zoom in and read the red highlighted section.

Wait PATRICK SEITZ voiced Overlord?

The same voice actor as freaking Scorpion and DIO?! They waste Mark Hamil, Ron Pearlman, and now him?!

God did Prime Wars waste its voice cast...

Mark Hamill does voice acting for a lot of villain characters. You’d be surprised. And the only way I could accept Ron Pearlman as primal was if he sounded EXACTLY like hellboy. Then I might watch it.

Oh, I'm fully aware of Mark Hamil's villain filmography. In fact, my favorite role from Mark Hamil is the Clown Prince of Crime himself, the Joker. Yes, I even find him better than Luke Skywalker. On top of that he's voiced Hobgoblin, the Trickster (even playing him), and many more than I could remember.

My problem was that Hamil sounded so BORED. He barely even showed any emotion and when he does he still has that same deadpan voice that makes him sound bland. You can argue that Tronus lost his emotions after Solus died, but he still sounded emotionless before that. I'm not saying I want Tronus to act like the Joker or anything, but a bit more enthusiasm would have been better, maybe make him sound more like the Firelord from Avatar (another Hamil Villain Role). I don't blame Hamil though as he has talent, I blame the voice directing. There must be something wrong with the voice directing to make a professional voice actor like Mark Hamil sound so bad. Sorry for the rant, but I'm just upset of the missed potential of Tronus in the cartoon.

And yeah, if Ron Pearlman had made Hellboy 3 had a little more snark like Hellboy (which is a trait shared with Primal), that would have been better. I didn't recognize him when I saw it.

And there, I hope you guys enjoyed my TED Talk.
  • Character to add: slipstream, cliffjumper, sentinel prime, unicron, primus, transformers prime characters, lockdown, and age of extinction characters, the last knight bots.
    Ideas: u can have a spotlight with only movie bots like mv1 against movie characters and g1 or auto bot vs decepticon or arena or raid.
    If u want money put content with ur money then u are making more money so it’s a profit
    Comment if u would like to add
  • Character to add: slipstream, cliffjumper, sentinel prime, unicron, primus, transformers prime characters, lockdown, and age of extinction characters, the last knight bots.
    Ideas: u can have a spotlight with only movie bots like mv1 against movie characters and g1 or auto bot vs decepticon or arena or raid.
    If u want money put content with ur money then u are making more money so it’s a profit
    Comment if u would like to add

I want to see a Unicron VS Hound autofight battle
  • Two things.
    1. What does Mark Hamill's career have to do with the game?
    2. We're working on figuring out how to fix the fact the wrong crystal is in the objective rewards.

Looks like you're struggling to solve it.... maybe a load of T4B dished out to the players might mask over the mistake ;)
    Two things.
    2. We're working on figuring out how to fix the fact the wrong crystal is in the objective rewards.

Looks like you're struggling to solve it.... maybe a load of T4B dished out to the players might mask over the mistake ;)

8-12t4b would make all the pain go away and make us forget i am sure lol
  • Two things.

This game is based on the reminiscence (that we all have) around some characters that came out in the 80s ... within that nostalgia, talking about Mark Hamill is not something out of place. LOL.
  • Have they given up on correcting the spotlight crystals issue or did I miss an update?
    Have they given up on correcting the spotlight crystals issue or did I miss an update?

We're all still waiting. Now that the hitch is out of the way, maybe they can focus on getting us the correct crystals.
  • 9dy2yfaqhkpo.png
    BOND VILLAIN GRIMLOCK! This is awesome, do more of this.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Incase anyone didn't bother earlier, turns out the chapter names for this spotlight are named after the 3 Fates in Greek mythology.

Thought it was interesting but I'm curious as to how destiny plays a role in the shattered glass story.
  • Shatter glss was supposed to be 3 months, correct? So where are prowl and optimus, somebody has some splaining to do!!!
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Incase anyone didn't bother earlier, turns out the chapter names for this spotlight are named after the 3 Fates in Greek mythology.

Thought it was interesting but I'm curious as to how destiny plays a role in the shattered glass story.

Hopefully all will become crystall clear in the next few months
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    edited December 2019
    What does Mark Hamill's career have to do with the game?

Megatronus