Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

I got punished!

2»

Comments

• Hello people...I'm here because I got punished for hating him...

gdlmlyqxvs93.jpg

Not sure how to feel now

He is awesome his damage is good
  • I have a 3* Megatronus
  • Ronin7348 wrote: »
    Hello people...I'm here because I got punished for hating him...

gdlmlyqxvs93.jpg

Not sure how to feel now

He is awesome his damage is good

I kind of forged him 6 months ago...
  • Dragma wrote: »
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Everyone is talking about warpath and I'm totally for it as well. But once he's added, who are we gonna beg for next?

My vote for Kup, Astrotrain, Ratbat or Thunderwing 🙏

I don't think triple changers would ever be added, they in my mind would be dual classers and need totally new mechanics.

What if just use train form for heavy and in sp3 animation, space shuttle mode in sp1 and/or sp2 🤔

I might be wrong but wasn't Drift (from Age of Extinction) a Triple changer with having an alternate mode of both a CAR and a HELICOPTER?
  • Dragma wrote: »
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Everyone is talking about warpath and I'm totally for it as well. But once he's added, who are we gonna beg for next?

My vote for Kup, Astrotrain, Ratbat or Thunderwing 🙏

I don't think triple changers would ever be added, they in my mind would be dual classers and need totally new mechanics.

What if just use train form for heavy and in sp3 animation, space shuttle mode in sp1 and/or sp2 🤔

I might be wrong but wasn't Drift (from Age of Extinction) a Triple changer with having an alternate mode of both a CAR and a HELICOPTER?

Yep. But in the next movie he just had the car mode...... but still had the helicopter rotor and missile pod kibble. So........ I don’t know anymore, bay ruined it.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @Blaze_Kagami @Decimus234 Hasbro and Kabam have actually sneaked in 3 triple changers, right of the top of my head.

Galvatron CW
    Soundwave CW
    Blaster CW
  • best bot, and i don't have it yet... :(