Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Conquered ROK...so for ROTK

So I was able to beat ROK and one thing that I got from it was that Mirage gave me a hell of a beating other than him it was just endurance and I got over it.
So are there any bots like Mirage in the ROTK and any tips for it?

Comments

• Tip for ROTK
    don't die
  • Just the annoyance of having to dodge Blaster's sp2 and wasp's range speed mod. I don't remember any DOT paywalls but I used beast purify.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Prowl is basically on permanent sp2.
  • Bring Rhinox, Wheeljack, Jetfire,or Mirage for shields, and have a lot of energon against Blaster
  • Blaze_KagamiBlaze_Kagami Posts: 124
    edited December 2019
    Tip for ROTK
    don't die

I'll try my best on this tip
    Just the annoyance of having to dodge Blaster's sp2 and wasp's range speed mod. I don't remember any DOT paywalls but I used beast purify.

Blaster is one of few bots that are always a real pain for me...every single time

Thanks for the advises
  • Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    Shockwave completely nullifies wasp’s range speed mod. Spam sp1 and block. Similar thing for blaster, instead I used prowl and didn’t let him get past sp1. Or you could use Mirage or WB and heavy through his sp2s.
  • Can someone give me the list of all bots in the ROTK?
    if possible with there mods as well.
  • LatimustronLatimustron Posts: 202
    Rotk Wasp and blaster are 10 times worse than rok mirage. Also prowls sp2 is constantly annoying.