Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Ads not working

Tried rebooting my iPad, Still doesn’t work. Anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    what happens? constant loading?
  • Did you try another device? How much do you really miss the ads?
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Did you try another device? How much do you really miss the ads?

The ads are worth 24 energon and a fair bit of energy per day - it's a big deal
  • I'll add this into our investigations for others experiencing this!
  • The ads wont play so i cant gain the energon and energy from this. Anyone else still having issues? Constant loading then nothing
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited December 2019
    This was fine for me before the update, now the ads arnt available after the update.
  • Yeah.. the ads button disappeared.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    hoolienwee wrote: »
    Yeah.. the ads button disappeared.

It can reappear after some playing.
  • Ads are not working for me. I'm missing out on energon and mission energy. Rebooting game worked once last night bu so far it hasn't changed anything today. Problem exists on wifi and mobile connections.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited December 2019
    Last nite i watched 2 ads.
    Upon clicking the third, there was a 5sec long loading pop-up, then nowt.

Now it's permanently stuck at 1/3 remaining.
    And clicking it does NOTHING

Cmon Kabam, need to buy me some shields!
  • Ads are not working for me. The ads button is removed!? It was removed from my iPad and iPhone by updating them to 8.3!? I'm missing out on energon and mission energy. The refresh button for mission energie was also removed after the update. Same story as the ads button. Strange🤔. Rebooting game as changing the device language did not work. Problem exists on wifi and mobile connections.
  • So! According to my sources here it sounds like way things loads it makes it seem like there aren't any ads to present to you, however, the work around for it is by opening a different menu (Store, Crystals, etc...) and then going back to Base view. This should allow it to pop again as it has given the system with the ads enough time to catch up.
  • yffqgqe735u1.png
    After trying the work around😔.
  • em810xs4vvkg.png
    My base view, no ads. Screen picture is taken after trying the work around several times😔😞.
  • McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    @Fam_Senior what device are you running? I have same issues running IOS but i clicked store. then selected raid then went back to base.. it now shows up
  • Hm, okay. Thanks. I'm going to bring it up!
  • @McBusket : iOS device (what device are you running?)
    I have same issues running IOS but i clicked store. then selected raid then went back to base.. it now shows up -> I tried that, but didn’t work either. Thanks anyway!
  • Hm, okay. Thanks. I'm going to bring it up!
    Thanks @Kabam Vydious !
    edited December 2019
    wasaf9rqw1ek.png
    Don Draper would not be pleased
  • Hey y'all --

So if that work around doesn't work, try relaunching the game. If that doesn't work then unfortunately it may not pop for a bit. It's something we're actively aware of and working to get corrected in the next build update.
    Today this has been showing, then followed by a FORCE CLOSE whenever clicking on an AD.
    e3grc9w75y8a.png

@Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike

Soft reboot doesn't do anything

moto e5 plus SD430 9.0
    moto x4 SD630 9.0
    moto g7 power SD632 9.0
    @Kabam Vydious ads STILL not working
    Clicking the 3/3 ads tab gives you a 10sec loading pop-up
    x7fiapa6khz3.png

Which leads to NOTHING
    fi7qz098v4xo.png

Restart of F2F or soft reboot achieves NOWT

moto g5s plus, SD625, 8.1
    moto c plus, MT6737M, 7.0
    Both on 8.3.1
  • Hey @BlackRazak -

I mentioned above that it's something we're still working on addressing and have active plans to try and do something for this issue in the next build.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    @Kabam Vydious do i need to send a ticket if the advert button goes missing or are you guys aware of that issue as well?