Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Which are hot worst bots?

I’m planning to upgrade more bots but who shouldn’t I upgrade?

Which are hot worst bots? 24 votes

Hound (Once I Get him)
58%
HypnotunezMr_WonderfulBntyhntr3232_GroundwaveBonesetterHUNTechnobotKittenTransformator79VanjieIq2312Primerprime5Bee2013SniffySmokescreenbot 14 votes
Arcee
8%
DatBoiPlayzYTOptimalOptimus_MV1 2 votes
Ramjet
12%
DrShotgunEeveeGavinVinod_7991 3 votes
Grindor
12%
Silent_AssassinPeasiBK 3 votes
Ultra magnes
8%
DeadMemeBoiFirebot 2 votes

Comments

• Ramjet
    Why are Arcee and Ultra Magnus even on this poll?

Arcee is an amazing warrior bot. She's a warrior who plays like a Scout. Her power bar fills so fast due to her insane combo hits, that can be stacked up with ease. Her ranged attacks are a nightmare, and to accompany that her bleeds.

Ultra Magnus has been extremely good since the recent buff. Nullify, Burn, Shield, Armor Break. What else do you want? Plus his heavy is fast and hits very hard.

Ramjet is such a bad bot. His specials are good no doubt about that, but sucks so bad on his recoil. He's slow and annoying to play with.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Hound (Once I Get him)
    Vinod_7991 wrote: »

Arcee is an amazing warrior bot. She's a warrior who plays like a Scout. Her power bar fills so fast due to her insane combo hits, that can be stacked up with ease. Her ranged attacks are a nightmare, and to accompany that her bleeds.

Ultra Magnus has been extremely good since the recent buff. Nullify, Burn, Shield, Armor Break. What else do you want? Plus his heavy is fast and hits very hard.

Ramjet is such a bad bot. His specials are good no doubt about that, but sucks so bad on his recoil. He's slow and annoying to play with.

Someones never played ramjet properly before
  • Hound (Once I Get him)
    Just got Magnus earlier haven’t upgraded him yet
  • SmokescreenbotSmokescreenbot Posts: 331
    edited December 2019
    Hound (Once I Get him)
    Plus I meant the not hot
  • Ramjet
    Kitten wrote: »

Tell that to a Level 51 player, who completed Rulers Of Kaon.. :wink: .. IMO Ramjet's bad, end of story. If you have a different one, pick. Everyone's entitled to their opinions.

PS: I do play every bot extensively before coming to the conclusion. Pity, I'm not a noob to get attacked by such comments. :tongue:
  • Arcee
    Kitten wrote: »

Tell that to a Level 51 player, who completed Rulers Of Kaon.. :wink: .. IMO Ramjet's bad, end of story. If you have a different one, pick. Everyone's entitled to their opinions.

PS: I do play every bot extensively before coming to the conclusion. Pity, I'm not a noob to get attacked by such comments. :tongue:

Ramjet:
    Burn, stun, good special damage. He's actually quite good. Perhaps even better than demotron and wasp. He can stun lock for a lot of the time when you use a heavy when the opponent has burns. It's great for when the enemy has a mod that locks their sp3.
  • Arcee is actually pretty good warrior.... her ranged attacks that cause bleed can be insane.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Agree with @BDunked2 .
    When she's on NBM, LGM or HA (or on more difficult master lanes+mods), can be a total nightmare if you're not careful with a non-purify bot, even R5 F100 5*s!

Grindor, Primal, MM, MV1 can be caught by surprise with >6x Bleed Stacks, JUST FROM BASIC RANGED, then comes the HEADSHOT!

I've seen a R4 F99 5* Motormaster drop to 25% with her initial barrage (yea, during that 8.3.0 HITCH)!

Then you bleed to death before landing a punch.

DODGE, DODGE, DODGE!
  • Hound (Once I Get him)
    Alright thanks for the help
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    OG Optimus Prime, Optimus Primal, Tact Megatron, Megatronus, Scorponok, Prowl, Mirage, Shockwave, etc.

Upgrade real bots like Hound and Demo Megs
  • DragmaDragma Posts: 70
    No bot is bad, they just may not fit your playstyle.
  • All the bots on this list are good. What are you doing?
  • Hound (Once I Get him)
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    All the bots on this list are good. What are you doing?

I didn’t know lol I have been hearing some of them are not that good jeez
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Ramjet
    Ramjet for me.
    I've seen Hound absolutely dominate in the hands of the right player.... of course that could be said for any bot.
    Ramjet isn't bad per say, I'd just say out of this list.
    Arcee is brutal. UM is also amazing, especially since the buff.
    Hound also has a good support synergy that works in his favor.