Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Upcoming Crystals event!!!

2»

Comments

• Those clever guys...
    p3zcqmje1elg.jpg
    They knew that we would be hoarding ore 13 and arena crystals... So they were allotted the least number of points!
  • Those clever guys...
    p3zcqmje1elg.jpg
    They knew that we would be hoarding ore 13 and arena crystals... So they were allotted the least number of points!

This is why we can't show off our nice things
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    I’m not complaining about him. I’m asking when he would be available again. To open the amount of crystals that we did to get first it definitely takes more than an hour, so couldn’t really wait till that hour. It was also why I had enough chips for Cyclonus then. Partly also I didn’t appreciate tronus then so I didn’t really bother waiting for that one hour slot too. Why are you so scared for tronus to be available again? Just like the other bots have been made available again, it’s perfectly normal to anticipate when tronus will be as well.

Business wise 🤣
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Those clever guys...
    p3zcqmje1elg.jpg
    Better save them for April and get 20% extra gold.

• Mufc14 wrote: »
    Those clever guys...
    p3zcqmje1elg.jpg
    Better save them for April and get 20% extra gold.

That's what I did last April. Now I have too much gold.