Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Christmas offer

I don’t know what I’d want, but NO Christmas offer and no T4B arena tomorrow which is really what anyone really needs??? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Comments

• Oh.
    But we got BeAsT wArS
  • AndiAndi Posts: 13
    We will have a brand new dialogue tomorrow in the special mini mission, that's all we need... 😏
  • SmokescreenbotSmokescreenbot Posts: 331
    edited December 2019
    EeveeGavin wrote: »
    Oh.
    But we got BeAsT wArS
    Which isn’t that good. Can’t we get a better calendar like last year they had a bumblebee event,calendar and crystal.Now we have a beast wars event which in my opinion is boring which isn’t that bad but I wish they had the bee event instead
  • Actually I did have a thought. How about an offer for 100 sig levels for a 5* bot. Use them all on one bot or as many as you want.
  • @NidRob I hope you are wrong, but no offers on Christmas is quite telling.
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    Chad218 wrote: »
    Actually I did have a thought. How about an offer for 100 sig levels for a 5* bot. Use them all on one bot or as many as you want.

Lol for whom you need them!!! Your Tronus at 100sig. Already 🤣
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @NidRob i may be in utter denial, but i really do wish for an upturn as well as the longevity of this game.

We (who've enjoyed and played F2F >1 yr.) could help by perhaps not constantly doom mongering and cut down on the constant negativity.

I get many a veteran (as well as intermediate players like me) are perhaps frustrated at a lack of WANTED content (though we constantly get new, albeit samey stuff), but again, a noob reading this kind of thing, who's willing to spend, may decide otherwise thanks to the tone on the forums.

We all love Transformers, which is why we're here.

But we absolutely must TRY and help it succeed. And if it's not by spending, at least by not spoiling the broth for others.

I've only started spending AFTER the lack of new bots.
    In my naïvety i garnered that spending on the Hasbro merch and plugging the game on Twitter, Reddit, FB were enough.
    I was wrong, F2F has suffered due to a number of miscalculated strategic decisions, of which BOTH (Kabam and us) are at fault.

Fact remains F2F is a top notch title.
    Let's help before it's too late.
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    @NidRob i may be in utter denial, but i really do wish for an upturn as well as the longevity of this game.

We (who've enjoyed and played F2F >1 yr.) could help by perhaps not constantly doom mongering and cut down on the constant negativity.

I get many a veteran (as well as intermediate players like me) are perhaps frustrated at a lack of WANTED content (though we constantly get new, albeit samey stuff), but again, a noob reading this kind of thing, who's willing to spend, may decide otherwise thanks to the tone on the forums.

We all love Transformers, which is why we're here.

But we absolutely must TRY and help it succeed. And if it's not by spending, at least by not spoiling the broth for others.

I've only started spending AFTER the lack of new bots.
    In my naïvety i garnered that spending on the Hasbro merch and plugging the game on Twitter, Reddit, FB were enough.
    I was wrong, F2F has suffered due to a number of miscalculated strategic decisions, of which BOTH (Kabam and us) are at fault.

Fact remains F2F is a top notch title.
    Let's help before it's too late.

Well said mate! This is one of the very few games that is top notch in every aspect. I don’t think you could compare MCOC and FTF. MCOC looks and feels like a children’s game, and don’t get me started on FTF’s 3D Fighting, Graphics and Interface.

I believe that Kabam and the Dev Team will strive to take the game forward. It is one gem of a game we got on our hands. Instead of dwindling, appreciate it and help inspire the devs to get the game up a notch, time and time again.

We love you FTF Team, we truly do! :blush:
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited December 2019
    s07cbhfpsbfw.png
    DEAL or NO DEAL?
    $62.50¹ for HALF a T4C.
    @Kabam Miike perhaps relay to the team they could've at LEAST chucked in a T4B in that offer as well.
    And 500K Gold instead of 225K.

It is Xmas after all

¹ phone i just used to do the 5* rebel raptor challenge costs $80
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited December 2019
    on the discord.. IIRC...the Mods said that there's no Xmas/Holiday event this year. This BW event is just that...a BW event (to fill in the dead week).
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Holidays mean time for family, so I hope the Kabam team is doing exactly that. Just know that we are a gaming family and that matters too.

qdegrvq5thsz.gif
    Probably not, wish kabam actually put some effort to make this game better “no matter the cost”
    https://s24195.pcdn.co/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Optimus-Prime-Must-Stop-Megatron.gif
  • For Christmas and New Years, they could have at least thrown us a free crystal 🤔
  • DinoTrons wrote: »
    For Christmas and New Years, they could have at least thrown us a free crystal 🤔

Or at least a 4 hour upgraded crystal
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Wish they give us our am rewards.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Kabam betta have my MUNNY
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998

They definitely have someone's money.

or maybe not. considering the pivot that has been made to this game.
  • Voltron wrote: »

They definitely have someone's money.

or maybe not. considering the pivot that has been made to this game.

Maybe they just have Marvel money :D

It’s true marvel is so important to kabam