Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Which are the best bots in the game?

SmokescreenbotSmokescreenbot Posts: 331
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
I have been getting series of bots and would like to know which are the best bots?
Tagged:

Comments

• Everybody will tell you Megatronus...
  • Let’s keep Megatronus out of this discussion. He’s a God Tier Bot so there’s no need to include him. Now with the remaining bots, here are the best one’s IMO (ranked):

Tactician: OG Prime, OG Megatron, Cyclonus
    Brawler: MV Prime, Tantrum, Primal
    Warrior: Scorponok, Drift, Bludgeon
    Scout: Prowl, Cheetor, Jazz
    Tech: Shockwave, Wheeljack, Soundwave
    Demolition: Ironhide, Galvatron, ROTF Megatron
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Jazz, Scorponok, Galvatron, Shockwave, G1 Optimus Prime, G1 Megatron, Megatronus, Jetfire, Wheeljack, Tantrum, Omega Supreme, G1 Bumblebee, Cheetor, Ironhide, Ratchet, Optimus Primal.

These are some of the elite which you can never go wrong with. Some belong here because of sheer damage potential, some can stay alive forever, while some aren't as good by themselves but have game changing synergies. Everyone's favourite bots vary between people but usually we can all agree that these are the best bots in the game.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    I have to agree with @Kitten — that list is strong and one that veteran players see merit in.

I’m just gonna add Barry. He’s a great example of a bot that just suits a player’s style. In this case mine of course. I also give extra value to any bot with Power Control of some sort.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Kitten wrote: »
    Jazz, Scorponok, Galvatron, Shockwave, G1 Optimus Prime, G1 Megatron, Megatronus, Jetfire, Wheeljack, Tantrum, Omega Supreme, G1 Bumblebee, Cheetor, Ironhide, Ratchet, Optimus Primal.

These are some of the elite which you can never go wrong with. Some belong here because of sheer damage potential, some can stay alive forever, while some aren't as good by themselves but have game changing synergies. Everyone's favourite bots vary between people but usually we can all agree that these are the best bots in the game.

LOL
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994

I think most would agree Prowl also belongs on the list.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

Agreed 100% - thought I saw his name when I read OP post.
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    Hound & the sharks
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

Jeez how did I forget him lmao, definetly prowl as a top 10 offensive and power control god
    edited December 2019
    Best for offense:
    #1 Jazz, the king of offense is perfect for ninjas. He gets crit rate from high combos, permanent backfire and an unlimited damage ramp up from the G1 optimus prime synergy.
    #2 Galvatron, mega burst damage on heavies and specials with a dark burn to make things better. What sets him apart from other demolitions is he has very good melee potential too.
    #3 Tantrum, can be lethal when played right. 10 melee stacks and special attacks won't even be necessary. Frenzy gives him a higher critical rate which can turn his SP3 into even more of a guaranteed death sentence.
    #4 Scorponok, another ramp up bot, as venom charges stack so does his damage, but his backfire is too good for this game at high ranks.
    #5 G1 Optimus Prime, a simple but straight up deadly bot. He gets his high damage from attack buffs and armour breaks and the unrivalled bleeds from his signature ability. All of this creates a damage dealing machine of mega death.
    Honourable mention to Ironhide for his powerful burst damage similar to Galvatron. The reason why I chose Galvatron over ironhide is because Ironhide can only get the mega burst damage once while Galvatron's might lasts forever. Ironhide has guaranteed criticals on heavies and specials which is pretty fun and the burns are great too.

Best for defense:
    #1 Megatronus, like Jazz has unlimited damage, Megatronus has unlimited healing from his SP2. This is vital for high level AM and with good skill he is almost immortal. He also has the relic of preservation which shields him from most damage.
    #2 Wheeljack AKA Nanojack, with the nano repair mastery activated this guy becomes indestructible for the first minute for the fight which is incredibly useful. His heal from SP3 keeps him alive for longer too and he has shields from defensive upgrades.
    #3 Optimus Primal, you can play this dude two ways, either go ape and use his melee buffs or keep his armour up. His armour is not only very effective but it also defends you from all critical hits making him very hard to kill. Primal also has a heal after he bleeds, and makes up the beast purification synergy which many people use for its purification for all DOT debuffs.
    #4 Scorponok, with his synergy this nasty little insect becomes an absolute tank. After every hit which isnt a special attack he takes, he can heal up to 86% of the damage taken. This makes him annoying as hell to fight, but a pleasure to play as.
    #5 G1 Optimus Prime, Prime gets on this list due to the Ratchet heal synergy that ruled the game in the past years. The lower his health, the higher chance he has to get a good heal, I think it's about 8%. As long as you don't get hit too much you can keep the heal going on forever and never die. Most people complete ROK and ROTK using this pair. It's a legendary synergy which will never be forgotten.
    Honourable mention to Jetfire for his parry shield, skilled users will be able to reflect any ranged basic or heavy attack, his signature gives him a super powerful heal as well.

Best for utility:
    #1 G1 Megatron, this man can turn a hopeless fight into an easy game. Once awakened everything changes to his favour and he can steal any buff, including melee buffs, power flow and even heal. But that's not it, the synergy he has with shockwave makes him able to almost completely shut off enemy power gain with 2 stacks of power down debuffs.
    #2 Shockwave, alongside his lethal shock damage, he also has a very strong power drain which can drain almost a bar of power with 3 stacks. Just spam sp1 with this dude and you dont have to worry about special attacks.
    #3 Prowl, very similar to Shockwave, sp1 spam means you will not have to worry about enemy special attacks due to a strong power burn. Prowl also has a great power gain from his signature ability for endless SP1 attacks to keep the opponent from ever using a special attack.
    #4 Jazz, he has a very cool and unique ability which is confusion, this makes the AI more likely to use a special attack which is great when the cheeky and rude AI holds a SP2. Locking SP3 is also super useful.
    #5 Rhinox, his heavy attack deals power lock which lasts a decent amount of time, the best thing is that you can re apply this power lock again and again which makes for a solid power control
    Honourable mention to G1 Bumblebee for his shield break which is amazing VS almost all techs and the cursed and evil energon shield mod.

This took me longer than I wished, enjoy my take on the best bots of each category
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    NidRob wrote: »
    Hound & the sharks

Excluding tech shark