Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

the BOTM for Jan 2020

any chance we get the info early? :) Tomorrow will be NYE for most and Wednesday (when info is usually given) is NYD

Comments

• JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    I’m just gonna keep guessing until someone confirms.

Jan feature bots aka bot chips aka Jetfire chips aka non-exclusive bots:

Grimlock
    Starscream
    Wheeljack
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

Grimlock
    Starscream
    Wheeljack

Figures the 2 I've been waiting on since day 1 would come at once ..at the end lol
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

Grimlock
    Starscream
    Wheeljack

Figures the 2 I've been waiting on since day 1 would come at once ..at the end lol

don't say that. because at the end means next month. :p
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    edited December 2019
    There are 6 bots left that have yet to be in the store, whats to say they arent going to stretch it out and only give us 2 per month
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    There are 6 bots left that have yet to be in the store, whats to say they arent going to stretch it out and only give us 2 per month

they could. it'll line up perfectly for the anniversary
  • Would that fudge up the monthly objectives?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Would that fudge up the monthly objectives?

There was one month where we only had two featured bots. They just adjust the achievements accordingly.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited December 2019
    Why all the trouble to "align" unused bots to the anniversary? Aren't BC and Mv1 already in the pool?
  • Darm0k wrote: »

There was one month where we only had two featured bots. They just adjust the achievements accordingly.

All I'm saying is that's a recipe for disaster. At least for the first 2 months.
    In both March and April, only 2 bots were part of the monthly feature. Objectives and rewards were adjusted accordingly.

March - Ramjet & Rat
    April - OGP & KB

That said, it does line up well to drop 2 bots per month for Jan, Feb, & March leading into an April 3 year anniversary. I’m with @Bi1b0Baggins on this one though. Why go this route at all? We been in rhythm for 6+ months now with 3 bots per month and tweaks to the objectives along the way.

I’m hopeful for 3 and 3 to close out Jan & Feb then drop ALL bots in March so everyone TRULY has a chance to round out their roster. That would create some hype leading April when Tronus finally drops in some way (not likely as BOTM).
    Darm0k wrote: »

All I'm saying is that's a recipe for disaster. At least for the first 2 months.

but that's a good thing for us. it a bit of pain to deal with (those that need to have their rewards right away) but we get some nice freebies out of it.
    Voltron wrote: »
    Darm0k wrote: »

but that's a good thing for us. it a bit of pain to deal with (those that need to have their rewards right away) but we get some nice freebies out of it.

Going to have to disagree with you on that one. We got swindled out of 7 Bruisers crystals this month. If they took proper corrective action, then I'd agree with you.

True, I forgot about that one. Regardless, my potions stands. =). Having the right crystals won't change me from pulling 3* bots from those stupid crystals. lol. Free sig awakening > the right 3-"5" star crystals
  • 3swrb637w4ew.png
    Maybe Ironhide is one of them this month?
    Edwardo76 wrote: »
    3swrb637w4ew.png
    Maybe Ironhide is one of them this month?

Ironhide was one of the February bots. Wish it was him though.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Grimlock at least?
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    2 bots tht have not been in store yet and one rerun after being buffed is what i was thinking on the 2 per month, as far as the objectives they chnged them to be very easy to only run 2 bots and not have to change anything, everything is very generic now as far as getting and using the bots
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Grimlock at least?

Where he is the 4* freebie this month, I kinda doubt it...
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Shouldn't the monthly buffed bot be announced one day earlier than next month's bots?
  • I guess January feature bots will be:

- Megatronus
    - Bumblebee scout
    - Wheel Jack

• Bee2013 wrote: »
    I guess January feature bots will be:

- Megatronus
    - Bumblebee scout
    - Wheel Jack

Oh Wow! I don’t know if you actually mean it or you’re being sarcastic.. :lol:
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
    It is Wednesday my dude
    edited January 2020
    My obligatory list of historical Feature Bots aka BOTM aka Generic Bot Chips aka Jetfire converted chips. This also includes the “special” bots that Kabam chooses to reserve for a rainy day.

Historical List: Monthly Feature Bots 2019/2020 (5* Bots)

Jan (2019) - Jazz, MM, & Bludgeon
    Feb - WB, IH, & Blaster
    Mar - Ramjet & Ratchet
    Apr - OGP & KB
    May - Shocky, Hound, & Mix
    Jun - Tantrum, Dinobot, & Barricade
    July - OGM, JF, & Cheetor
    Aug - Wasp, SideSwipe, & Arcee
    Sep - Mirage, Prowl, & Cyclonus
    Oct - Megatron (RotF), Grindor, & Hot Rod
    Nov - Ultra Magnus, Primal, & Scorp
    Dec - MV1, Bonecrusher, Rhinox
    Jan (2020) - Grimlock, Wheeljack, & Starscream (my guesses only)

Non special bots that remain
    Brawlers:
    Grimlock

Demos:
    Galvatron

Tacts:
    Starscream

Techs:
    Soundwave
    Wheeljack

Warriors:
    Drift

Scouts:
    All done

Special bots (eg. 5* is still being managed under unique circumstances).
    - Tronus
    - ThunderCracker
    - Nemesis Prime
    - G1 Bee
    - Tact Bee
    Looks like they're stalling or already starting the reset of the BOTM. not cool.

Ratchet, Jazz, and Starscream
    The announcement will come at 5:27pm ET today.
  • Ratchet, Jazz, Starscream confirmed. No mention of if any are being rebalanced though...
  • VanjieVanjie Posts: 82
    I really don’t understand this. Rereleasing a bot would make some sense if they were getting a buff but unless Ratchet and Jazz are both getting buffed, which I doubt, I don’t see the reason for doing this.
  • Are you serious? Drift hasn’t been yet why not him? 😒
This discussion has been closed.