Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bots who need a nerfin'

2»

Comments

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Skorp is a pain, and I agree he needs a counter that's NOT a special edition bot, but he's a good fight and makes you be tactical. Not many bots like that.
    The tech console makes him a nightmare.
    Yellow Megatron DEFINITELY needs a buff. His damage output is absolutely pathetic for a bot that is supposed to best Prime.
  • BonesetterHUNBonesetterHUN Posts: 367
    edited January 2020
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Skorp is a pain, and I agree he needs a counter that's NOT a special edition bot, but he's a good fight and makes you be tactical. Not many bots like that.
    Yellow Megatron DEFINITELY needs a buff. His damage output is absolutely pathetic for a bot that is supposed to best Prime.

He is not that hard... did you see the video what I linked in the previous page? Mainly just heavies... and a special. I know my Grimlock is fully ranked and forged up but the basics of the fight is that.. Do ranged heavies, especially if it does DoT dmg, and specials. IH, Shocky or any of power control bots are good too. A lot of bots are good against him, his specials are easy to dodge.. you just have to watch his heavy, that's all
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994

He is not that hard... did you see the video what I linked in the previous page? Mainly just heavies... and a special. I know my Grimlock is fully ranked and forged up but the basics of the fight is that.. Do ranged heavies, especially if it does DoT dmg, and specials. IH, Shocky or any of power control bots are good too. A lot of bots are good against him, his specials are easy to dodge.. you just have to watch his heavy, that's all

He's not that hard with the right bots but in all fairness the Bleed from the Double Edge mastery did help you quite a bit in that video.
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    i99pbq4cwcfm.jpg
    "I care not if this is the wrong thread, but mighty Megatron needs a buff, you disgusting flesh creatures"

PS - Give him his jet form. If you won't add new bots, maybe give the old ones new attacks/abilities/rebalances, ala Street Fighter 2 Turbo.
    That is a lot of silver paint there...... a LOT of silver paint.
  • Red_Eyes wrote: »

He's not that hard with the right bots but in all fairness the Bleed from the Double Edge mastery did help you quite a bit in that video.

So.. are you saying that the fight was easier because he lost some health thanks to the mastery? :D it was just some heavy and a half sp1 :D I don't know how can be easier a fight than that one..
    Every bot has counter so..nothing is hard for the riggt bots... but then.. the question is: why nerf any bot if "with the right bots" everything easy? Then... dont nerf any bot, just pick the right bot... 🤷‍♂️
  • Not saying he needs a Nerf, but it would be awesome if you could actually bait RoboTronus' specials, that obstinate prick. You know it's absolute bullhockey when a 4* bot is capable of murdering the crap out of nearly all 3 of my r4 5*s just by spamming his sp3
  • MystaJayMystaJay Posts: 135
    edited May 2020
    ah... found this post i was looking for...

Scorp
    - not allowing the player to remove/reduce venom stacks makes him extremely dangerous at high level, can you imagine him in LOC, one wrong move and you're dead? suggest he loses X charges when knocked down like necro and sideswipe
    - his heals are just too fast, it should be more inline with Ratchet, and it should be capped at 3 stacks so you CAN dps your way through
    - imo a bot that can kill you with a single mistake, and can only be countered by very few bots is unbalanced

Megatronus
    - age old topic, but at LEAST cap his Robot Resource power gain to SP2 only, copping an sp3 from an R5 5* will ko most bots, once again highly unbalanced

Prowl
    - unpopular opinion, but does he HAVE to gain a range buff for sp2, cos his 10 stack melee buff isn't powerful enough already? how about buff his sp3 instead?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    MystaJay wrote: »
    ah... found this post i was looking for...

Megatronus
    - age old topic, but at LEAST cap his Robot Resource power gain to SP2 only, copping an sp3 from an R5 5* will ko most bots, once again highly unbalanced

That’s the mod. Not gonna happen either. It would be messed up if it gets stopped for one bot and not the others. BTW, the two different flavors of the superconductor stop at 60-something %.