Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Arena issues

9auwwivdys2r.jpg
Well, now after months of silence, I'm posting this picture related the issue that is affecting my rewards and points trough the arenas.
Once the multiplier is at 2.5X is already available the medium difficulty.
As soon as the multiplier goes on 3, like is normal for earn more points, the difficulty goes to easy and using the 5* Bot on a good level, I'm going to miss a lot of points, that are helpful for reach the milestones.
Those teams are from the game and I would them removed. Has no sense play at this way.
If the argument has been already discussed, I apologise for the post.
Tagged:

Comments

• JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    9auwwivdys2r.jpg
    Well, now after months of silence, I'm posting this picture related the issue that is affecting my rewards and points trough the arenas.
    As soon as the multiplier goes on 3, like is normal for earn more points, the difficulty goes to easy and using the 5* Bot on a good level, I'm going to miss a lot of points, that are helpful for reach the milestones.
    Those teams are from the game and I would them removed. Has no sense play at this way.

I think you will find this to be a good thing. Just keep the streak going to 12 or 14 wins before you start using your top bots. You’ll end with more pointe once you learn the right strategy. Trust me.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Use 3* bots during your 11-15 streak. Can make up a lot of points (if you want hard matches).
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    9auwwivdys2r.jpg

I think you will find this to be a good thing. Just keep the streak going to 12 or 14 wins before you start using your top bots. You’ll end with more pointe once you learn the right strategy. Trust me.

I've tried. The same three teams comes as soon as I use the top bots. Once even on a streak of 24. 😭
  • 4dx9sptln2lb.jpg
    @JIMMY_SAB sorry. Was a streak of 23. 😂
  • atwu8aqlpufd.jpg
    😢
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    If your team's rating is above a certain threshold, you'll meet easy. You can lower the rating by sandbagging (two 5*s and a 2*) in order to find that 'hard' threshold. This way your 5*'s are fighting tougher enemies and that 2* can be wasted.