Home General Discussion

General Feedback

So uh... I have a lot of feedback and compliments for the Kabam team so it would be very appreciative if the Kabam team replied back to this. I put in all my heart and time into this. Anyway, first off, I think that there should be more bits from the movies and the comics, such as Sentinel Prime, KSI bots, Optimus Prime from The last knight(or Nemesis Prime), et cetera. Next, the graphics need a lot of work. And in comparison with Contests of Champions, Forged to fight needs more creativity. WE need more Bots, some different title page loading screens, and yeah. My next problem is that when I open up crystals such as the Special Skills crystal, it took me a long time to receive the 200 energon. It really wasn't fair when I got a three star Duplicate, because I was expecting a four star at least. So if you guys can refund me my energon, or give me a 4/5 star bot, that would be great. In general, the drop rates of the top prizes are really low, and unfair.


Thank you

Comments

  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,879
    No movies. Yes graphics. Yes drop rates.
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,335
    edited January 4
    Dude. You probably shouldn't waste 200 energon on those 3~5 star crystals. It's more than likely to give you a crummy 3 star, not a 5 star. They're not going to compensate for something that works as intended. You should save up energon for stuff like good deals, as it will benefit you more than a small chance at a 5 star. This game has excellent graphics, except on some androids. Oh, and they don't intend on releasing new bots any time soon.
  • MattCMattC Posts: 23
    You sound like a new player. First, the roster in front you is all you're going to get until the plug is pulled. Second, graphics depends on device. On the newest devices it looks pretty good. Third, although you'd think you'd be able to compare this game to MCOC you can't because that game gets 100 times the support this game does. There's what feels like a couple guys rewriting scripts and placing bots/mods on the same handful of maps over and over again. Fourth, crystals are a waste of energon save it for rank up materials when they show up in deals
  • SmokescreenbotSmokescreenbot Posts: 331
    edited January 4
    MattC wrote: »
    You sound like a new player. First, the roster in front you is all you're going to get until the plug is pulled. Second, graphics depends on device. On the newest devices it looks pretty good. Third, although you'd think you'd be able to compare this game to MCOC you can't because that game gets 100 times the support this game does. There's what feels like a couple guys rewriting scripts and placing bots/mods on the same handful of maps over and over again. Fourth, crystals are a waste of energon save it for rank up materials when they show up in deals

    But isn’t kabam call KABAM? Its a company. I understand 2 different teams yes but it’s like Hasbro. Hasbro has multiple teams and we get like tons of transformers toys,comics,books and some new leaks about the movies and shows. They all work together to make us happy so that we will get there products. I can’t be 1 team full of 20+ members and another team with 2 members, but they have tried to make us happy which I guess worked out 6/10
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,078
    All hail General!
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    At this point you should just be looking for a new game to play.
  • Decimus234 wrote: »
    At this point you should just be looking for a new game to play.
    That’s what I’m doing.Im playing Transformers Earth Wars
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,123
    I agree with @Synthwave , and if anyone knows, it's him.
    What I DONT understand is the absolute neglect of such a successful game platform. They have the recipe for an ultra successful game, ie: MCoC
    It's like having a car and expecting it to get you where you need to go, but you refuse to put fuel in it, and since it doesn't just magically start, you decide to ignore it.
    The player base has basically given them exactly what we want and what we'd spend money on and they refuse to implement any of it and basically tell us be happy with what you got so far.
    What they DONT see is the loss we as a community feel. My alliance have become my friends. We've seen weddings, births, huge life changes, moves, etc...and now it's all gone.
    It's a sad day, but yes, this game is on its dying breath. I give it maybe 6 months before the plug is pulled unless the powers that be pull a massive rabbit out of their hat.
    If I had such a thing as this....what equates to a license to print money....I'd definitely make the most out of it.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,059
    bqslkba6xizw.jpg

    All Good things end someday

    My feedback would only be that kabam should just respect this awesome community, and most importantly this very Game.

    It's almost like i wonder why are they even running the servers?
  • SmokescreenbotSmokescreenbot Posts: 331
    edited January 4
    Slayer wrote: »
    bqslkba6xizw.jpg

    All Good things end someday

    My feedback would only be that kabam should just respect this awesome community, and most importantly this very Game.

    It's almost like i wonder why are they even running the servers?

    That’s is something I will do if there’s no new nice content
  • Synthwave wrote: »
    Yeah I would recommend holding off on spending anything else.

    Game has been on a financial nosedive for Kabam for a long time now. December pulled in $100k total. I think back in August or September it was pulling in around $150k per month. Before that in the spring it was something like $200k. You can see the direction. December was the cut-off date for a lot of veteran players to either quit outright or just go casual F2P because of the no-new-bots decree, so I'm sure January's numbers will just be more of the same (maybe $80k-90k).

    If you like the engine that the game is built on, maybe (hopefully?) we might see something like it when Realm of Champions releases. If you like the Transformers IP then you need to hope that Certain Affinity's online Transformers game will scratch that itch when it releases.

    But yeah I wouldn't look to this game to provide anything new at this point (other than the Spotlights or odd special event stuff like this Beast Wars "content"). We all know what this game could've been, but it just wasn't in the cards for whatever reason to be successful enough to grow it.

    Was it the steep learning curve, was it an unstable IP after the fan-dividing Bayverse movies, was it a Hasbro licensing snafu, a target audience that was already happy with MCOC, the zero marketing for the game (I still after 2 years of playing haven't come across a single video ad or page spread from an IDW comic)? All of the above? None of the above? Does it even matter at this point?

    I know that it's gotta suck to have just found this game and as you played it to get all these wonderful ideas of how the game could grow and improve. We were all there at some point over the past 2 years, with big visions in our head for where this game could go, so we all know where you're coming from. That said, my unsolicited advice would be to just find some good people left to play the game with because that's what's keeping everybody logging in: the good community and friendships everyone has made over the years as we played the game together.

    If you noticed that kabam thinks no new bots or content will make us happy. I knew this was a very fun game just because of content,bot,special missions, calendars etc. But now you can see a downfall of this game. 3 yr anniversary is the only thing I look forward this year because of (probably)new content or maybe even 1 bot. Never have they made ad about this game. Their channel is quiet and if you pay attention to MCOC you see a huge difference. This is probably the last year for this game. I had so many memories with it from getting new characters and calendar prizes.
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Slayer wrote: »
    bqslkba6xizw.jpg

    All Good things end someday

    My feedback would only be that kabam should just respect this awesome community, and most importantly this very Game.

    It's almost like i wonder why are they even running the servers?

    That’s is something I will do if there’s no new nice content

    I’ll give them two more months. Simply because this was one of the few transformers games to have thundercracker as a playable character and not background cannon fodder.
  • MattCMattC Posts: 23
    Yes kabam owns both games but they don't put the same resources into both. Hasbro also owns multiple franchises, but what I think Hasbro is doing different is they use money the bigger franchises are making to grow the smaller ones. Like marvel and star wars is helping transformers and power rangers regrow. Kabam could have done the same thing with TFTF using funds from MCOC to help the game grow but I don't get the impression that is what happened. It's like the game was given enough funding to get started and then kicked out of the nest on it's own. So I think the game either didn't grow fast enough or didn't have enough content from the start to keep the kind of player base interested to generate the revenue they wanted. Example of resources, the two mods haven't even logged on in a few days, what's that say? If they're both on vacation cool whatever, but couldn't get one mod from MCOC to patrol the forums for a few days? Probably made the discord page so they can shut this forum down. I wouldn't be surprised if when the new game comes out the forged to fight servers are repurposed for that game and the plug is pulled.
  • MattC wrote: »
    Yes kabam owns both games but they don't put the same resources into both. Hasbro also owns multiple franchises, but what I think Hasbro is doing different is they use money the bigger franchises are making to grow the smaller ones. Like marvel and star wars is helping transformers and power rangers regrow. Kabam could have done the same thing with TFTF using funds from MCOC to help the game grow but I don't get the impression that is what happened. It's like the game was given enough funding to get started and then kicked out of the nest on it's own. So I think the game either didn't grow fast enough or didn't have enough content from the start to keep the kind of player base interested to generate the revenue they wanted. Example of resources, the two mods haven't even logged on in a few days, what's that say? If they're both on vacation cool whatever, but couldn't get one mod from MCOC to patrol the forums for a few days? Probably made the discord page so they can shut this forum down. I wouldn't be surprised if when the new game comes out the forged to fight servers are repurposed for that game and the plug is pulled.

    Transformers is more popular than power rangers. Always has been plus transformers was very popular like Star Wars and marvel because of 2018/ a little bit of 2019. Also the mods are offline? Probably on Mcoc
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 944
    SilverZA wrote: »
    So uh... I have a lot of feedback and compliments for the Kabam team so it would be very appreciative if the Kabam team replied back to this. I put in all my heart and time into this. Anyway, first off, I think that there should be more bits from the movies and the comics, such as Sentinel Prime, KSI bots, Optimus Prime from The last knight(or Nemesis Prime), et cetera. Next, the graphics need a lot of work. And in comparison with Contests of Champions, Forged to fight needs more creativity. WE need more Bots, some different title page loading screens, and yeah. My next problem is that when I open up crystals such as the Special Skills crystal, it took me a long time to receive the 200 energon. It really wasn't fair when I got a three star Duplicate, because I was expecting a four star at least. So if you guys can refund me my energon, or give me a 4/5 star bot, that would be great. In general, the drop rates of the top prizes are really low, and unfair.


    Thank you

    Did you get a refund? Did Kabam give you a 4 or 5* bot? Please update this post you started. @SilverZA
  • Wheeljack23Wheeljack23 Posts: 12
    edited January 5
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/tr/7/7c/Transformers_Megalitho.jpgmqaohowkj8al.jpeg03r5b51v7kuo.jpeg



    Theres not just 50 characters in this game there’s so many of them I don’t even know all of them
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,123
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/tr/7/7c/Transformers_Megalitho.jpgmqaohowkj8al.jpeg03r5b51v7kuo.jpeg



    Theres not just 50 characters in this game there’s so many of them I don’t even know all of them

    It's a damn shame Al those didn't make it into the movies. There's some cool designs there.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Back to OP, I doubt Kabam would refund for the bot crystals since it’s working as intended. Bot crystals have such a bad drop rate, I just stopped using energon to buy crystals. As a result, I had more than 16k energon at one point from pure farming and used it on resources to get ahead.

    As for the subsequent comments, just play casually and have whatever fun you get out of playing a game. Perhaps one of the reasons the game isn’t doing well financially is because it is too kind to ftp players like myself. Thus, there isn’t any reason for players to spend, unlike the other game where people spend 6 digits for a 2 week event. People who spend don’t get ahead by a lot, or they don’t have to keep spending to stay ahead. There is no visible return on investment or any “bragging rights”. Like out of 18 persons in my alliance, there used to be 3-4 persons who spent regularly. But with no new bots, no new AM levels to have to push to keep up, everyone is just cruising along and they see that people who don’t spend also have their R5s, can play the content (spotlight or AM) without using energon, roster eventually catches up. So they have also stopped spending.

    To me, my account is pretty much built up. I would still very much love to get Megatronus to sit pretty on my base, but is there anything I can’t do without him? Probably not. I just play to destress and kill bots which I have already killed hundreds of times over the past few months, but in terms of any challenge, not really. Thus many players are getting bored and are seeking their thrills elsewhere.

    Bottom line, just play to have fun and enjoy yourself, enjoy the fight mechanics, your alliance camaraderie. It’s a good game to chill and kill some things. Good thing for us but not so good for Kabam, you don’t have to spend to develop your account, just allocate your in game resources wisely.
  • MattCMattC Posts: 23
    Transformers is more popular than power rangers. Always has been plus transformers was very popular like Star Wars and marvel because of 2018/ a little bit of 2019. Also the mods are offline? Probably on Mcoc

    Didn't say they wasn't. Just saying if you go to Hasbros website those are the four biggest names on there. I'm sure Marvel and star wars can bank role anything Hasbro wants to do with any other brand. Transformers is nothing compared to those two although much more popular than power rangers
  • 11218931121893 Posts: 133
    edited January 5
    They update their Twitter and FB a lot than the game
    and mods delete the comments if a player is questioning something
    How pathetic
    If it's hard to run FTF on their own why not sell it to other companies or shutdown the game
  • MattC wrote: »
    Transformers is more popular than power rangers. Always has been plus transformers was very popular like Star Wars and marvel because of 2018/ a little bit of 2019. Also the mods are offline? Probably on Mcoc

    Didn't say they wasn't. Just saying if you go to Hasbros website those are the four biggest names on there. I'm sure Marvel and star wars can bank role anything Hasbro wants to do with any other brand. Transformers is nothing compared to those two although much more popular than power rangers

    Oh Transformers is something
  • SmokescreenbotSmokescreenbot Posts: 331
    edited January 5
    1121893 wrote: »
    They update their Twitter and FB a lot than the game
    and mods delete the comments if a player is questioning something
    How pathetic
    If it's hard to run FTF on their own why not sell it to other companies or shutdown the game

    I agree with the selling part. And they delete the posts if they question? Really? That’s bad
  • 11218931121893 Posts: 133
    1121893 wrote: »
    They update their Twitter and FB a lot than the game
    and mods delete the comments if a player is questioning something
    How pathetic
    If it's hard to run FTF on their own why not sell it to other companies or shutdown the game

    The silenced many of the veteran accounts by turning off their comments being shown to anyone but themselves. (In hopes the person would not find out)

    How much more pathetic can you be? People are bringing up valid points, and their best plan is to just silence them.

    Are you new to the game ?
    Don't you see how many players are quitting the game and how many alliances are disbanding every month
    What are your top bots and what's your alliance ?
  • 11218931121893 Posts: 133
    edited January 5
    1121893 wrote: »
    They update their Twitter and FB a lot than the game
    and mods delete the comments if a player is questioning something
    How pathetic
    If it's hard to run FTF on their own why not sell it to other companies or shutdown the game

    I agree with the selling part. And they delete the posts if they question? Really? That’s bad

    Yep
    I've asked why we are not getting new spotlight difficulty or ROTK 3 / offers on new year or Christmas
    Kabam has already stopped introducing new bots (which is core of the franchise ) and now there's no new difficulty and zero increase in rewards
    At least they should have answered "we are working on it" something like that
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,017
    edited January 5
    @1121893 Why do his top bots and alliance matter? You really need to insult him being new for your own self esteem? That's weak...furthermore you're correct on one part...

    @BigBadBeastDad you have it wrong here...The Veterans provide valid points (no matter how high and mighty some of them act)...sometimes those points come off as rude and questioning the game to the kabam mods so they delete them...personally it's annoying when they're deleted...
  • 11218931121893 Posts: 133
    edited January 5
    @1121893 Why do his top bots and alliance matter? You really need to insult him being new for your own self esteem? That's weak...furthermore you're correct on one part..
    my apologies 😅
    Though it was wrong for him to talk like that he been in game from a very long time

  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,059
    Thanks dad 😂
  • We delete posts that violate forum rules. This whole discussion has turned into an almost attack towards the handling of things on the forums rather than what the actual topic was. If you have concerns about handling, reach out to a Mod/Admin via DM. Trying to drag it through the mud on posts only further causes for violations to be handed out.

    I apologize for the frustration you faced with a crystal, OP, however drop rates are available before purchasing these crystals and at times you may not receive what you were hoping for.

    This discussion derailed and it's being closed.
This discussion has been closed.