Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Why Jazz and Ratchet as the BOTM?

VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
edited January 2020 in General Discussion
Since the other thread got closed due to the question being answered, here's the question at hand in the purest simplest form.

Why are Jazz and Ratchet the BOTM, when they were already a BOTM and not Grimlock, Starscream, Soundwave, Drift or WJ, when they have yet to be a BOTM?

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    No idea, possibly all the newish bots will straggle in one at a time each month ?, I’d hope not cause we need some different 5*s to play with we’ve been patient all of 2019 for these bots lol 😂
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Not sure I follow your comment @Jazz444 but the bots named above have been in game since 2017 (Grim, Galvatron, Soundwave, & Drift). WJ is the only “newer” bot having been released 8/9/2018.
  • Voltron wrote: »
    Since the other thread got closed due to the question being answered, here's the question at hand in the purest simplest form.

Why are Jazz and Ratchet the BOTM, when they were already a BOTM and not Grimlock, Starscream, Soundwave, Drift or WJ, when they have yet to be a BOTM?

My god... you're like a broken record going on and on and on.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Sorry but I need some English lesson to understand Vydious' words:
    '..., but the stance on that one bot is that he is going to be looped in with the others. '
    What does 'looped in' or 'with the others' mean here? Will Megatronus join the loop (of general chip bots), in simple words please?
  • McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    So I guess my biggest confusion comes to play is that KABAM keeps calling it a Rotation below are the listed definitions of a rotation.. So how does looping back in bots that have already been previously released called a rotation kabam should have called it what it was from the beginning "our discretion of what we want to give you guys" Please kabam keep our expectations low so once again we don't get our hearts broken by you!

1. VARIABLE NOUN
    Rotation is circular movement. A rotation is the movement of something through one complete circle.
    ...the daily rotation of the earth upon its axis.
    2. UNCOUNTABLE NOUN
    The rotation of a group of things or people is the fact of them taking turns to do a particular job or serve a particular purpose. If people do something in rotation, they take turns to do it.

1. a rotating or being rotated
    2. the spinning motion around the axis of a celestial body see also revolution (sense 1) revolution (sense 1a)
    3. regular and recurring succession of changes
    a rotation of duties
    4. US, Pool
    a game in which the balls must be pocketed in the order of their numbers

1. the act of rotating; rotary motion
    2. a regular cycle of events in a set order or sequence
    3. a planned sequence of cropping according to which the crops grown in successive seasons on the same land are varied so as to make a balanced demand on its resources of fertility
    4. mathematics
    a. a circular motion of a configuration about a given point or line, without a change in shape
    b. a transformation in which the coordinate axes are rotated by a fixed angle about the origin
    c. another name for curl (sense 11). Abbreviation (for sense 4c): rot
    a. the spinning motion of a body, such as a planet, about an internal axis Compare revolution (sense 5a)
    b. one complete turn in such motion
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    BDunked2 wrote: »
    Voltron wrote: »

My god... you're like a broken record going on and on and on.

think about it
    giphy.gif
    edited January 2020
    '..., but the stance on that one bot is that he is going to be looped in with the others. '
    What does 'looped in' or 'with the others' mean here? Will Megatronus join the loop (of general chip bots), in simple words please?

I don't he'll be for bot chips. see her later reply below.
    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/comment/105843/#Comment_105843

but let's bring it back to topic of why Jazz and Ratchet are the BOTM. i don't want this thread closed because it went off topic
  • LatimustronLatimustron Posts: 202
    edited January 2020
    Overall if you notice vydious keeps apologizing for the confusion and so on. I am pretty sure she is limited to a lot of things and the communication between her and the devs is not strong enough. So in short I blame the devs and yes kabam as a whole for continuing the trend of confusion, miscommunication, ignoring the game, etc.

So far the only good information we got is that tronous is exclusive so atleast that one confusion is cleared after almost a year of questions that went unanswered.

@JIMMY_SAB has done an amazing job of organizing the list of botm and exclusive bots which should have been done by the devs to keep things clear to the players. However, they are understaffed so I'm sure many such things will come from the players only. lol kabam should start paying the players for keeping the details intact. Funny how it is always stated that the team takes our feedback when they have no idea what is happening. I'm sure they were blank when vydious asked them about how the four bots were missed. While she stated that there is no such process that was defined, it is very simple that those bots that are not made available yet (non exclusive) should have been the botms. Why do we even need a defined process for that? Isn't it obvious? That was how it was done for a whole year. No non exclusive bots were repeated. How can the devs miss 4 non exclusive bots and shuffle them without any prior communications?
    I don't expect any answers here because I know that kabams tftf segment is going through a hard time. @Kabam Vydious this is not directed to you but to the company so keep it cool.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Not too long ago many over here were begging for Ratchet and Jazz 5*s.
    Before that it was OGP. Wheeljack.

There will be a time when Tronus comes up for sale and a huge collective "Meh" will be deafening.

😂😂😂

TBF to @JIMMY_SAB and @Voltron , though, this months' repeat BotM won't please many completists.

Maybe have a sticky thread in forums actually stating Bot Releases of the past, in a chart; plus a fun back and forth between Kabam and it's players regarding upcoming wares/bots/content.
    We can discuss the process/situation of the BOTM after we get an answer. I don't want to give any chance for this to go in a "different direction" and be told we were answered and it's getting circular. Let's stick to the the question at hand.

edited January 2020
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Not sure I follow your comment @Jazz444 but the bots named above have been in game since 2017 (Grim, Galvatron, Soundwave, & Drift). WJ is the only “newer” bot having been released 8/9/2018.

Nemesis, Thunder Cracker, guys like this possibly?
    I know Drift, Wheeljack, and others have been here forever, so if Kabam plays this game the way I’m thinking, they’ll release 2 featured 2019 bots with a new generic featured bot for 2020 each month, not new bots, but ones that haven’t taken their turn yet
  • Jazz444 wrote: »

I know Drift, Wheeljack, and others have been here forever, so if Kabam plays this game the way I’m thinking, they’ll release 2 featured 2019 bots with a new generic featured bot for 2020 each month, not new bots, but ones that haven’t taken their turn yet

Nemesis and thundercracker are exclusives. We’ll never get them normally. Though the hallowed crystal is now in special, soo.. might get a chance. Someday.
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Jazz444 wrote: »

Nemesis and thundercracker are exclusives. We’ll never get them normally. Though the hallowed crystal is now in special, soo.. might get a chance. Someday.

I think someday could be the anniversary, if kabam wants to keep players they have to start doing what the community wants now
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    rr490muja6zu.gif

Why were Jazz and Ratchet selected as BOTM even though they were already BOTM (Jan and March respectively)?
    edited January 2020
    rr490muja6zu.gif

Why were Jazz and Ratchet selected as BOTM even though they were already BOTM (Jan and March respectively)?

I think I already solved it, their going to keep putting 2 already generic BOTM, with a bot that hasn’t been a Generic BOTM

With no new bots they’ll milk the daylights out of the old school bots until they get to exclusives I bet, because a game that constantly repeats its characters can’t get anywhere
    ..and that killed any motivation to continue. Mods won by having to do nothing...and you wonder why they communicate (or lack of) in the [inconsiderate] manner they do.

tenor.gif?itemid=5499296

• McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    Never thought I would see the day where @Jazz444 wasn't all about the kabam koolaid!what has this world come too!
    McBusket wrote: »
    Never thought I would see the day where @Jazz444 wasn't all about the kabam koolaid!what has this world come too!

With no new content + no more new bots, I can’t take Kabam’s side anymore lol 😂
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    edited January 2020
    McBusket wrote: »
    So I guess my biggest confusion comes to play is that KABAM keeps calling it a Rotation below are the listed definitions of a rotation.. So how does looping back in bots that have already been previously released called a rotation kabam should have called it what it was from the beginning "our discretion of what we want to give you guys" Please kabam keep our expectations low so once again we don't get our hearts broken by you!

NBA teams have a got rotation they use in their roster for games. When players come out of the game, that doesn’t mean they don’t go back in until everyone else who hasn’t played goes in. They could go in before or after some of the other players. It’s up to the coaches discretion. In the case of this game, I call it the Kabam dart board.

Pretty sure it means that that bot being spoken of will be grouped together with the other exclusive bots that are not part of the 😏 rotation.

Edit: fixed typo