Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Beast Wars event crashed

Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
edited January 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hey just a quick question for Kabam, all players who couldn’t purchase their 5* beast wars bot, will they be refunded with the bot they tried to buy for 20k beast chips?

P.S. I’m asking here because game tickets don’t get answered or helped for some reason.

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    @Kabam Miike or @Kabam Vydious any solution on this?
  • Jazz444 wrote: »
    Hey just a quick question for Kabam, all players who couldn’t purchase their 5* beast wars bot, will they be refunded with the bot they tried to buy for 20k beast chips?

P.S. I’m asking here because game tickets don’t get answered or helped for some reason.
    For the final part it happens to me to lol I was able to get max of 10k
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Jazz444 wrote: »

For the final part it happens to me to lol I was able to get max of 10k

No, I’m saying players had 20k beast chips, the game crashed so they couldn’t purchase the bot they wanted, this happened to my friend, so I’m sure others didn’t get their Dinobot, Waspinator, etc
  • You really need to have your friend come on here and provide information or contact Support. We can't help in account based situations when we aren't talking to the owner of the account.
This discussion has been closed.