Home Alliance Recruitment
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

I need an active alliance

I need an active alliance which is always active with a difficulty of 25-40.
Tagged:

Comments

• I don’t know how it was posted twice
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    You interested in making a huge leap, quickly? Wanna try D80-110? I know of some slots for you.

I’m 100% serious when I say this but making the jump isn’t too bad at all. A few weeks of getting your butt kicked will make you much much better. Hit me up on LINE chat (JIMMYSAB) or even here.
  • I’ll take anything sure
  • SmokescreenbotSmokescreenbot Posts: 331
    edited January 2020
    The alliance I was is isn’t active anymore..... so that’s why I left it
    What’s your LINE ID?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Smokescreenbot: What’s a LINE ID?
    JIMMY_SAB: Okay, you’re out.

😂
    Darm0k wrote: »

😂

This is the way....
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Line sucks.
    LINE, Discord, google hang out, messenger pigeon would all be fine. Just not in game chat.

In all seriousness, if you want to be in an alliance that is organized you need to communicate with the team and that means adopting whatever tool said team uses.

Good luck @Smokescreenbot — you have been very active on the forums so hopefully you can carry that over into whatever communication tool comes at you next.
  • I know what a line ID is and I don’t have one All in need is a alliance
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Line sucks.

Telegram master race
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Darm0k wrote: »

😂

This is the way....

This is the way....
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    Mandalorian?
    Firebot wrote: »
    Mandalorian?

Too many syllables....its just Mando now. B)

1cwbbj71bqz7.jpg
    I know what a line ID is and I don’t have one All in need is a alliance

Back on topic. Finding a good home will require some adoption on your behalf bud. If alliances in this game only managed via the in game tools it would be a mess. For example, what paths/lanes would you run? How would you adjust if a Battle Group teammate was absent? Who takes the boss in room 1? What time zone should players be aligned to? I could go on and on.

Like I said above, best of luck to you and I hope you can see the value in enhanced communication and how that intersects with finding a solid alliance. @Smokescreenbot
  • GungnirGungnir Posts: 81
    We run AM around that level, sometimes map 2 sometimes 3. We are fairly active, but i don't mind if people skip AMs, life can be busy.
    No need for any chat apps, just play to enjoy (what little enjoyment is left) the game.

Alliance is [G1-TF] Heavy Metal War.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    PM @BlackRazak. Their group do not use outside apps for communication.

• Gungnir wrote: »
    We run AM around that level, sometimes map 2 sometimes 3. We are fairly active, but i don't mind if people skip AMs, life can be busy.
    No need for any chat apps, just play to enjoy (what little enjoyment is left) the game.

Alliance is [G1-TF] Heavy Metal War.

Joined your alliance