Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

4* or 5*?

I have a 4* Ratchet and 4* Jazz, which are currently at R3. Should I spend my Bot Chips on 5* versions of the Bots, or should I save up for the next month. Also, which Bot?

4* or 5*? 14 votes

Buy 5* Jazz
28%
JIMMY_SABNidRobIssy543Kitten 4 votes
Buy 5* Ratchet
35%
DrShotgunVanjieEdwardo76BDunked2MystaJay 5 votes
Save your Chips
35%
JmdBntyhntr3232_BlackRazakAgent473Firebot 5 votes

Comments

• TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    I will not give you a vote here. At this point, we don’t know who the bots next month will be. Ratchet is not available in the 5* Crystal, so that puts him over Jazz. But if Wheeljack (for example) shows up next month, & you spend your chips now... that’s what makes the decision tough.
  • @Peas This is my usual team, although Ironhide can be replaced by either Jazz/Ratchet or the 5* that I'll purchase next month if I abstain now. What are your thoughts on it?
    j48cmjmavd8w.png
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Buy 5* Jazz
    Lots of factors to consider but the one that stands out most in my opinion is that 5* bots will always **** upgrading a 4* in terms of the long game. I know they compare to some extent but getting a 5* and only needing to spend 80k in gold to R2 it is value.
  • Save your Chips
    I personally wouldn't spend them on either bot
  • PeasPeas Posts: 74
    You’ve got some good looking bots there. My first thought it that Starscream would go well with Megatron and Shockwave. I’m not sure how well Jazz fits in but he’s definitely a great bot and personally I like playing with him. I tend to go with what I enjoy most.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Who is the overbearing moderator that removed perfectly harmless comments from this thread? Please tell me what rule was broken, even in private if necessary.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Buy 5* Jazz
    Jazz the God of destruction
  • Buy 5* Ratchet
    I think Ratchet is underrated and he would work wonders with OGP once you get him too.
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    edited January 2020
    Buy 5* Jazz
    If you’re confused, go with Jazz. He’ll confuse his opponents
    g7vii0ch96qy.gif