Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Special Mission - Fog of War: Moving Target

2»

Comments

• TsunamiTsunami Posts: 31
    I drink my own energon because it's sterile and I like the taste!

Now *that* is the funniest thing I have read on the forums in quite some time.
  • A hound buff in the future?
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    JKL wrote: »
    NidRob wrote: »
    No t4b please, I’ll get all my 5* at r5 soon and no monthly achievements for me again.
    Spread the love and flag my comment as usual 🤣

What's your total flag count at now? Lol

Lol Dino, I can’t count how many noob pops up everyday
  • The boss bots (other than Hound) appear to be: Barricade, Grindor, Bonecrusher, Drift, Hot Rod.

At first I thought maybe all Bayformers would be bosses, but evidently not.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    MystaJay wrote: »
    So...
    Fog1 rewarded 40/160 essence per fight
    Fog2 rewarded 35/140
    Fog3 rewards 30/120...

Most classes (except warrior) will require well over 100 runs for a full spark, the grind is real

That's why all my alliance mates are grinding t2c instead. You'll need t4b to rank up with t4c, but forging is an ongoing effort.
  • Maybe this is pathetic, but boss Barricade on this map terrifies me.

I have lag issues with my phone, and if my sidestep doesn't register, he'll wipe me out with a couple of heavies. His damage on those shots is insane! During a particularly bad run, he wiped my whole squad singlehandedly and I had to abort the mission.

At least this FoW event FINALLY gave me enough essence for a T4C Tech spark!

I'm not getting what you're saying... are you suggesting they dumb down Barri for you? And all future bosses because you have lag?
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited January 2020
    @CarrotBoy2k both boss versions of Barricade and Grindor can kill of a F100 R4 5* Motormaster with just two heavies.
    Lag input means certain death.

But it's this type of extra challenge that keeps me coming back!
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I hate that Barricade. He killed my R5 scorponok on autofight. So rude.
  • I'm with you guys. That boss Barricade is brutal. Barricade in general scares me, but when he's got 400% ranged damage and stun on heavy it becomes a long, drawn out dance where I inevitably get beaten down before it's over.
  • Sydney2Sydney2 Posts: 68
    Yeah, my fights with him with Arcee have been very rage inducing. BUT, I did have one fight go surprisngly well with my R5 5* OG Prime